3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Black Widow Factory Tour.  (Read 204 times)

Offline JamesKerr

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Black Widow Factory Tour.
« on: September 12, 2012, 01:17:00 PM »
I got to tour the Black Widow factory for the first time weekend before last. I have to say it was impressive seeing how much work goes into each bow they make. Toby was extremely friendly and answered any questions I had. If you have not taken a tour yet or at least talked to the Widow team let me tell you they are the friendliest people you will ever meet. While I was there I also took the chance to shoot a takedown PL at 60#. I have to say that bow seriously impressed me. The only problem with it is that now I seriously want one!  :knothead:
James Kerr

Offline Dave Lay

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Black Widow Factory Tour.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 02:10:00 PM »
yea, its hard to walk away from there without either ordering a bow, or buying one.. most folks who call these bows production line bows, need to see all the hand work that goes into each one
Compton traditional bowhunters
PBS regular
Traditional bowhunters of Arkansas
I live to bowhunt!!!
60” Widow SAV recurve 54@28
60” Widow KBX recurve 53@27
64” DGA longbow 48@27

Offline manitou1

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Black Widow Factory Tour.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 02:12:00 PM »
Been there three times... walked away with a new bow on order two of those times.  A very dangerous trip to take!
Great folks and an impressive product.
The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.
--Thomas Jefferson--

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©