3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Marc Anthony Ghillie or RS Longcoat?  (Read 914 times)

Offline wihill

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Marc Anthony Ghillie or RS Longcoat?
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2012, 04:52:00 PM »
Rancho Safari LC (I love the way it packs down into itself) and a Lonewolf Handclimber seat gets me anywhere I want to be.  The string suits look great, but I end up with leaves and sticks on me anyway with the RS, I can't imagine what I'd look like with the MA suit.

If I had to do it all over again, I'd probably get the RS Serape and keep the boonie hat.  That'd cover my upper body with no issues, and then spend the little extra on a the small ground blind panel so I could string it up in front of my legs.  Just not a fan of all that bulk around my feet and legs when moving slowly.

You'll LOVE hunting on the ground.  One of the best experiences ever, and if you don't like where you are, you can always MOVE!
Support the sport!

Offline Jason Kendall

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2012, 05:22:00 PM »
I have emailed back and forth with Marc a few times today and I think I am really going to like his suit. I plan on putting it on when I get to my area so burrs shouldn't be any issue. I like that it's only 3 pounds and doesn't stink. If I find I don't care for it I will try a RS next year.

Owlbait, thanks for the chair idea, I have never heard of that one and it looks like it would work well.

Offline Ringneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2012, 05:17:00 PM »
I just ordered the Marc Anthony suit today in the green color. I like to back into cedar trees when I hunt and it should match perfect. If I like it I will order another in brown. I'm not going to wear them walking in. I plan to strap them to my Waldrop pack seat.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©