3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Jim LeJeune up top...  (Read 120 times)

Offline huntnmuleys

• Trad Bowhunter
Jim LeJeune up top...
« on: September 26, 2012, 09:30:00 AM »
no, i dont know Jim, but thats a great pic.  sure seems like this has been a banner year for elk for tradgangers.  one great story after another.
is it September yet??

Offline Chain2

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Jim LeJeune up top...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 09:40:00 AM »
It was my first hunt with traditional equipment. My name is Jim and I am an elkaholic, I have to do that agin and again. It was priceless to see all the guy's faces in camp with wheels and X-bows when I came in with my story. We had terrible hot weather and wind but the bulls got active towards the end of the week. Thank you, Guys.
"Windage and elevation Mrs. Langdon, windage and elevation..."

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 11:24:00 AM »
Congrats to you, Jim!

I just got home from my hunt where I never saw an elk. It was a bit disappointing. There was 18 guys in camp and the only bull killed was by another guy with a recurve. I smile a bit every time I think of that!

Bisch

Offline Chain2

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 01:28:00 PM »
There were two wheel guys in camp who hit bulls and didn't recover them (non-fatal hits) and there was a X-bow guy who did the same. I think there were a few misses by the wheel guys also ( wrong pins). I didn't really see a bull until the last two days I hunted. We saw mule deer, owls, a big bear and a few cow elk but bulls were in deep. Thank you
"Windage and elevation Mrs. Langdon, windage and elevation..."

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©