3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Easton super nock in Gold tip arrow?  (Read 154 times)

Offline Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Easton super nock in Gold tip arrow?
« on: October 12, 2012, 06:25:00 PM »
Gang,
 I found a big source of Easton super nocks and took a goldtip cut off piece of shaft to the place that had a sale on the Easton Super Nocks and asked the store clerk if I could try the Easton nock to see how good it fit in my 15/35 piece of shaft...He opened the package and the nock looked almost exactly as the gold tip I took but just about 1/8th shorter where it slides into the shaft..I pushed it in and it fit perfectly like the gold tip nock and was even with the shaft diameter...Does anyone know what the part number or comparison number would be...The nocks were in a 100 count bag and since they seem to fit my 15/35 piece perfectly I bought 9 bags of 100 for $1.99 a bag...They had a bag of 700 that slipped over a carbon shaft and tons of those tiny pin nocks that I know nothing about but the bag of the slipover style were only $4.99 FOR 700 COUNT BAG...Do you think I did good by buying 9 bags?  :rolleyes:

Offline FerretWYO

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Easton super nock in Gold tip arrow?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 06:40:00 PM »
I shot super knocks in GTs for a long long time they are the best.

Good find.
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline sticbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 07:31:00 PM »
only knock i shoot in mine..never had one break

Offline Dendy Cromer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 08:52:00 PM »
yep! that's all i shoot in my gold tips, they are the best. I like the green and the yellow. That was a steal, you did good.
Southern Zone Rep./Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia

Prov: 3, 5-6

Offline Austin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 09:48:00 PM »
Good to know! Im thinking of setting up some goldtips and i love those nocks. cant stand the regular goldtip ones.
Thunderhorn Coup Stick 60" 54@28
Brad Moore t/d recurve 62" 60@30

Offline BowDiddle

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 09:50:00 PM »
Yep. 8^)

Pat

Offline JRY309

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 11:29:00 PM »
I replaced all the nocks in my Gold Tip's with Easton 3D Super nocks and other carbons with a .246 ID.The same nock fits all aluminum with uni-bushing 20XX or larger.Beman ICS,Blackhawk Vapors and Carbonwood and a few others.

Offline Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2012, 03:50:00 PM »
Fella's,
 I went back today and bought another 100 count bag and these fit both the 15/35 and 35/55 gold tips...Now a fella emailed me about the nocks that slip over a carbon and I checked them out and the number was stamped #14 whatever that means? but the price was $4.99 for 750 floresent orange and they had 2 bags of those #14 and it was for Beman arrows if memory serves me correctly...I got super lucky on finding these Easton Super nocks and since I was so blessed to find them here's what I want to do for my Tradgang family...Go to the Z- Giveaways for details on how you could possibly win a dozen when I draw 4 lucky winners on my Birthday...These will fit .244 inside shaft like a 15/35 and 35/55 from what I gather....See you over at Z giveaways...Good luck...
   Keefer's <><

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©