3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: UPS insurance?  (Read 263 times)

Online STICKBENDER98

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: UPS insurance?
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2012, 04:33:00 PM »
Great information here, sent a bow out to a fellow tradganer couple months ago by ups, luckily no problems.  Makes me think twice about future shipping though.  I did use my local sports shop that has a ups pick up, maybe that was the difference for me.
Too many bows to list, and so many more I want to try!  Keep the wind in your face, and your broadheads sharp.

Offline BowHunterGA

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: UPS insurance?
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2012, 09:46:00 PM »
Only experience I had taught me a valuable lesson though it was not from shipping a bow. I had purchased some high end, vintage stereo equipment, read high priced. Shipment set at a UPS sorting facility for days and after numerous calls they finally delivered the shipment.....totally destroyed. Filed a claim and they did pay after about a month of calls and taking pictures. Problem is UPS pays the shipper. In this case the shipper decided twice the money was too much of a temptation and as soon as UPS paid the claim he completely disappeared on me. No refund to me and I was left with a box of junk that cost me $13 to take to the landfill. Now I ONLY pay with PayPal unless it is someone I feel I can really trust.

Oh, I paid with a USPS Money Order thinking I was protected from fraud. They did nothing saying the package was delivered so it was now between me and UPS. Let the buyer beware I guess.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©