3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: That old familiar spot  (Read 101 times)

Offline TNtrapper

• Trad Bowhunter
That old familiar spot
« on: October 16, 2012, 08:40:00 AM »
Hey guys,
Do yall have a spot where you hunt that always seems to draw you there? On the backside of our family farm theres a spot that I have killed lots of critters. Years ago there was a odd shaped tree and two smaller trees that sits in a triangle. The big tree has died and over the years it has slowly rotted away....but still this spot sits like a throne. Its at the edge of a funnel where multiple trails come together. Seems the oaks always produce here....drought or not...and it draws game like crazy. I dont have a number for sure, but theres been turkeys, deer and squirrels killed here year after year. Right down behind this spot theres a big beech tree that my great grandaddy carved his name into many  years ago. Although he passed before I was born it makes me wonder if he sat in this same spot as me and my boys do year after year.  
Shrew Model T Carbon 64" 50@28
Hoyt Dorado 50@28
"Lo, then would I wander far off, and remain in the wilderness. Selah."  Psalm 55:7

Offline ARCHER2

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: That old familiar spot
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 09:44:00 AM »
Great looking spot brother. I'm sure there are lots of memories stemmed from there.
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline John146

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: That old familiar spot
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 10:35:00 AM »
Now that's cool! Makes you wonder.
Todd Trahan
All of Creation Gives God Glory!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©