3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Asbell wool - how long is the typical wait?  (Read 626 times)

Offline TJK68

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Asbell wool - how long is the typical wait?
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2012, 07:42:00 AM »
Roger,
 She told me it was in stock and would ship the next day, That is my gripe. If she had said it would take a month that would be fine, but you do not say yes I have it in my hand and it will ship tomorrow at the latest. I did call her Tuesday and she said "oh umm yes I shipped that already". I like her she is a sweet lady, but that is bad business. I did not relise on these threads we were only allowed to sing the praises of people and products, but that is my $300 bucks we are talking about,  Take care my friend and have a pleasent Sunday.
Tom

Offline TJK68

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2012, 08:26:00 AM »
I just got off the phone with Teresa, she gave me a call. She told me that she should have called me back sooner. One garmet that I ordered that she thought she had instock she did not have, so she had to make it, which delayed shipping  for a bit. The order has been shipped and she said that I should have received it by now. She is going to track it and see where it is at.I told her exactly what was said in my prior posts, and as stated before Teresa was a pleasure to talk with. I think we have it worked out now. I do like her products as I stated prior to this post and she is a wonderful person to talk with. She agreed though that she should have informed me of the delay. She said she is extremly busy, so if you want it for Christmas you better get your order in now. Thanks to those that let Teresa know of this problem, so she and I could chat again and get it resolved. I told Teresa I appreciated her calling me back and she remembered me calling to check on the order a few days ago. So hopefully all is well.
Warmest Regards
Tom Keatley

Offline Maxx Black

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2012, 10:27:00 AM »
Asbell wool ! I ordered , and waited for a period of time for it to arrive . Don't worry ! She won't forget you. And the pullover will get worn daily as mine has throughout the hunting season . You will love it . Maxx
Kwyk Styk 58" 55x28
Cari-bow 62"54@28
Thunder child 56" 53@27
Bigfoot Sasquatch SS ILF 60"@55#@27"

Offline eagleone

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2012, 10:30:00 PM »
Ordered Oct. 30th- the mailman brought me a present yesterday- nov 15- delta plaid and new timber ghost- great product at a great price- I couldn't be happier.
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

Offline reddogge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2012, 04:04:00 PM »
I ordered a Timber Ghost zip up Oct. 30 and received it 11/15. I'd say that's pretty good service for a handsewn garment.
Traditional Bowhunters of Maryland
Heart of Maryland Bowhunters
NRA
Mayberry Archers

Offline ALwoodsman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2012, 08:09:00 PM »
Originally posted by ALwoodsman:
I ordered one back in July and still have not seen it.
I finally received mine last week. Part of the reason mine took so long is I had her make a custom pocket. I had talked to Teresa and the first one she made did not turn out right and she had to make another one.  I have to say that it was worth the wait.  It is just what I was wanting and is very well made.  Plus you can't beat the price for an American made wool jacket.

Offline nineworlds9

• Trad Bowhunter
  • Northman
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2012, 08:27:00 AM »
I'm ordering a Cedar Swamp Green zip up soon, maybe beginning of December, can't wait, they look awesome!  Hopefully it will arrive with plenty of time left to hunt...
52" Texas Recurve
58" Two Tracks Ogemaw
60" Toelke Chinook
62" Tall Tines Stickflinger
64" Big Jim Mountain Monarch
64" Poison Dart LB
66" Wes Wallace Royal

Horse Creek TAC, GA
TBOF

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©