3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Carbon Tech Panthers?  (Read 360 times)

Offline Wilder

• Trad Bowhunter
Carbon Tech Panthers?
« on: October 29, 2012, 02:31:00 PM »
These sound like they would be great shafts. However after doing a search it appears they do not have much of a following. Why?  Any Panther shooters out there?

Offline Forrest Halley

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Carbon Tech Panthers?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 06:48:00 PM »
I shoot Safaris. They're alright. Expensive though. What weight bow are you working with and expected BH weight?
"Great strength is not necessary to shoot a heavy bow, it is but a byproduct of the dedication required."

Offline pamike

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 07:25:00 PM »
i shot cheetahs for many years in compound world - excellent shafts!!
HABU Vyperkahn
Elk master
Hill Country Bobcat

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 07:33:00 PM »
Great shafts but pricey.

Offline dino

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 08:25:00 PM »
They are beyond phenominal shafts!  I've been shooting them for a couple of years and they fly out of serval of my bows with no tuning in between them.  Nock end is a little weak so I use nock collars on them and that makes them really tough.  I think the problem with them is that they do not advertise them at all and most I don't think are really familiar with them which makes a small following.  All of the Carbon Tech shafts are some of the best made shafts in the world in their price range and the Cheetahs and Panthers are at the top.  Too bad for them.
"The most demanding thing you can ask of a piece of wood is for it to become an arrow shaft. You reduce it to the smallest of dimension yet ask it to remain it's strongest, straightest and most durable." Bill Sweetland

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©