3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: They never follow the script !  (Read 153 times)

Offline moleman

• Trad Bowhunter
They never follow the script !
« on: November 04, 2012, 10:51:00 PM »
So i head out this evening with a great plan and the perfect script. Ive got three trails covered, and they all merge in front of my set up, the only way this could fail is if they slide in behind me, and go thru a nightmare of tangle trap, and wouldnt you know, thats right where they passed at about 12 yrds.
No hope at a shot, as they made there way into the corn, but with that, theres still nothing like the ground game, even if they dont follow the script!

Offline ti-guy

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: They never follow the script !
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 11:27:00 PM »
:banghead:    :D
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward.So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great.

Offline Pheonixarcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 02:21:00 AM »
Had the same thing happen to me with a real nice buck last Friday. The booger walked right up behind me through a bunch of brush and old crushed tree tops, when there was a perfectly good trail that went around all that garbage, that I would have had a very nice 12 yard shot to. But mr big decides to come through all the junk and apparently wanted to walk right into the brush blind I was in. Biggest buck I've ever seen with a bow, and he got to about 10 yards, eye to eye. I guess I'm still ugly, even with all that pretty Camo on, cause he turned tail.
Plant a fruit or nut tree today, and have good hunting tomorrow.
=}}}}}-----------------------------}>

Offline centaur

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 06:55:00 AM »
I hear you, believe me. Been there and done that on more occasions than I can count. Keep at 'em, maybe they will play by the rules down the road.
If you don't like cops, next time you need help, call Al Sharpton

Offline centaur

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 06:56:00 AM »
oops, double post
If you don't like cops, next time you need help, call Al Sharpton

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©