3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: so frustrated  (Read 343 times)

Offline cahaba

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: so frustrated
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2012, 04:13:00 AM »
I'm lucky to see that many deer here in five years. That many deer sightings has to keep your spirits high. I only wish I could see that many. Be thankful.
cahaba: A Choctaw word that means
"River from above"

Offline centaur

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2012, 09:26:00 AM »
My frustration factor is, and has been for several years, elk. This year was 15 days of hunting pretty hard for an old guy, with zero elk seen.
Thankfully, there are lots of whitetails and turkeys where I live.
If you don't like cops, next time you need help, call Al Sharpton

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2012, 01:30:00 PM »
We wish we had your problem Steve. Two days ago, my wife had five deer coming towards her and a knuckle head, with the excuse that he thought that maybe we were in his tree stand road around in the 20 arcre field for 30 minutes with in yards of my wife at times until he pushed the deer completely off the farm.  He said 'I knew that one of you were probably hunting in the side ravine'. I had two punks in a black Dodge pickup that had seen me head to where I was hunting, later they seen the deer that were heading for me and raced out into the bean field that I was near and chased them off. Later, with a helpful phone call the game wardens busted two others on the opposite side of the farm that were jack lighting with high power rifles.  The game warden now also has the numbers on the guys with the Dodge and the lazy turd with the new Chevy that harrassed my wife.
  I would love to just see nice bucks that were not getting chased by pickups.

Offline Alexander Traditional

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2012, 02:51:00 PM »
I'm not a rack hunter although,I sure wouldn't pass on one. I still know what your talking about   :)

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©