3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: 2012 Season of Dreams & A Journey To The Otherside Of The Rainbow *Taxidermy Update*  (Read 13761 times)

Offline KAZ

• Trad Bowhunter
Originally posted by Geezer:
Great story and I'm sorry I missed in the first time.  That buck has a beautiful face and though I'm happy how your hunt turned out, I'm happier that your physical and spiritual life is headed is such a great direction.  Losing weight loosens an incredibly emotional and physical burden, doesn't it?  Congratulations on everything achieved.
Indeed, this buck was beautiful and in his prime! I look forward to a wonderful mount that draws attention to the majesty of our Creator & reminds me daily of the Great & Mighty God I serve!!! In His infinite wisdom, grace, & mercy He chose to bless me, yet I know full well in reverence that I do not deserve it... This is indeed a gift. May I worship the CREATOR, and not creation for He is worthy of all praise! And may I always value people above the animals & nature for we are His special creation created in His image....

In regards to better physical condition, you are right, though it pales in comparison to good spiritual health, it is empowering...

Thanks for the post

Offline KAZ

• Trad Bowhunter
Originally posted by Sean B:
Hey Kaz, I bet my KB will give yours a run for its money!!!  Happy New Year buddy!
:campfire:

Offline bowtough

• Trad Bowhunter
Great story Kaz, thanks for sharing. I love this site, It is so encouraging to hear of so many with a personal relationship with our savior Jesus Christ. He saves us just the way we are and allows us to remain bow hunters but with a renewed appreciation for his creation,praise God!
Your faith is an encouragement to us all.God bless and thank you again. Gary.  :thumbsup:    :clapper:

Offline 23feetupandhappy

• Trad Bowhunter
TTT for the man up top!   :clapper:
The Lord Is My Provider......

Offline 23feetupandhappy

• Trad Bowhunter
Good memories and it gets the   :campfire:   burning for this year  :archer:
The Lord Is My Provider......

Offline John146

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
WOW! Just read this one for the first time! God is AWESOME! What a season! Those 3 songs are some of my favorites! Thanks for sharing your story and I praise God with you for His goodness and grace through His Son Jesus Christ.   :notworthy:  Blessings to you and your family.
Todd Trahan
All of Creation Gives God Glory!

Offline awbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
This is so awesome on so many levels!

Congrats
62" Super D, 47#s @ 25-1/2"
58" TS Mag, 53#s @ 26"
56" Bighorn, 46#s @ 26.5"

Offline DarkTimber

• Trad Bowhunter
One of my favorites....had to go through it one more time.

Offline VictoryHunter

• Trad Bowhunter
What a great story!
There is a place for all God's creatures....right next to the potatoes and gravy.
>>>----------------->

Offline Cookus

• Trad Bowhunter
What a great season!   Our God is good!   Thanks for sharing brother!

God Bless!
West Virginia Bowhunters Association
PBS Associate Member

Offline Sean B

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
This is one of my favorites!!  Congrats again Buddy!!
Sean
PBS Regular Member
Comptons
NY Bowhunters Association
BW KB X
BW PCH X
BW PSR X
Robertson Tribal Styk

Offline KAZ

• Trad Bowhunter
Folks, thank you for the replies! It's fun to see this thread up again and I'm looking forward to what God has in store for the 2013 Season.  :thumbsup:  

I've kept up with the exercise & fitness so I should be physically ready. This year it was my 1st Half Marathon, some 5Ks, and another triathlon  :)  

I can't wait til the Buck from this thread comes back from the taxidermist  :notworthy:

Offline KAZ

• Trad Bowhunter
TTT - Hoping to edit the title...  :goldtooth:

Offline KAZ

• Trad Bowhunter
Folks, I was successful with editing the title. Now I just need to refresh my memories on posting pics... Please bear with me as I prepare to share the 2012 Rainbow Buck Taxidermy photos. He's made it home...    :goldtooth:

Offline KAZ

• Trad Bowhunter
To bring you all up-to-speed, 2013 was a wonderful year that brought plenty of action in the form of does & young bucks... However, mature bucks were non-existent for me. I feel blessed to fill (3)antlerless permits with the Black Widow KB Dream Bow. Praise God for it all!

Now, on to "Rainbow's Homecoming!" Though it took awhile, I'm very pleased with the outcome. I wanted to do something special to always remember how God has blessed me far beyond what I deserve, and this special "season" in my life...   :notworthy:   I have a few other shoulder mounts so to set this one apart, I chose a Wall Pedestal!   :goldtooth:  I recently moved into a "new to me" home and Rainbow isn't in his final display form, but I figured it was time to share. Tic-toc you know...

Enjoy & May God Receive All Glory & Praise for HE Alone is Worthy!!! Thank you Lord for this wonderful Blessing!

Offline KAZ

• Trad Bowhunter

Offline KAZ

• Trad Bowhunter

Offline KAZ

• Trad Bowhunter

Offline KAZ

• Trad Bowhunter

Offline KAZ

• Trad Bowhunter

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement