3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Magnus Feathers, Surewood Shafts and our Sponsors.  (Read 191 times)

Offline Steve Clandinin

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Magnus Feathers, Surewood Shafts and our Sponsors.
« on: November 30, 2012, 04:02:00 PM »
I've been meaning to do this for along time,today confirmed it.I just got my Feather order from Magnus ,and to say I was pleased would be a total understatement.The promptness,politeness and Quality of these feathers totally surpasses what we are normally accustomed to in this day and age.The dyebars are absolutely stunning to say the least.Earlier this week I recieved 2 doz Douglas Fir shafts from Surewood and everything was exactly the same.
In the past years most all my purchases have been from our sponsors and every purchase has surpassed my highest expectations.
For you new fellas Please check them out and support them,they are the best of the best and like I tell all of them "Thank you for supporting Tradgang"
Quote from Howard Hill.( Whenever he taught someone to shoot) "Son make up your mind right now if you want to target shoot or hunt as theres a world of differance between the two"

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Magnus Feathers, Surewood Shafts and our Sponsors.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 05:51:00 PM »
Got some arras on order from magnus now. Top notch for sure.

And I have ordered shafts from Surewood. Steve spoke with me at length and tapered my shafts down to 5/16th on the fletching end himself. They were shipped straight to Matt who finished them up with some nice cresting.

Too many good sponsors here to give the proper thanks and praise, but they sure deserve it.

Your words ring true Steve. Thanks for posting.
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Online cacciatore

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 05:52:00 PM »
Steve,you are right so many good guys and serious qualified sponsors here,you can go wrong.
I know an old guy that lives in SAS..........LOL
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Offline eagleone

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 06:13:00 PM »
:thumbsup:
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

Offline Roger Norris

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 06:18:00 PM »
Magnus and Surewood are both top notch!!
"Good Lord....well, your new name is Sledge."
Ron LaClair upon seeing the destruction of his new lock on the east gate

"A man that cheats in the woods will cheat anywhere"
G. Fred Asbell

Offline Steve Clandinin

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 08:06:00 PM »
Roger,they sure are,these are just two of many I've delt with.The list would go on and on,all first class.
Quote from Howard Hill.( Whenever he taught someone to shoot) "Son make up your mind right now if you want to target shoot or hunt as theres a world of differance between the two"

Online Ray Lyon

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 08:00:00 AM »
Ditto on my experiences with both of them.  Roger Norris is also a sponsor here now, so thank you Roger.  I always thank our sponsors for supporting Tradgang and I always put down 'tradgang' on my 3 rivers orders when the ask where you heard about them. I consider supporting Tradgang sponsors just like buying local.
Tradgang Charter Member #35

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 09:08:00 AM »
:clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:  

Bisch

Offline ti-guy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2012, 09:54:00 AM »
would love to see pics of those arrows once finished  :thumbsup:    :pray:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward.So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great.

Offline Steve Clandinin

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2012, 10:48:00 AM »
Hey Guy,I'll send you some when there done,they should be real nice,there being done as we speak.

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2012, 01:38:00 PM »
Just to add,

I asked magnus to make me a 6 arrow test kit last month. He did and it's a great 1/2 doz test kit. Ffwd to last week when I finally shot the test kit and an arrow spined 49# 29"BOP w/125 FP flew perfect out of my Dave Johnson. I promptly contacted magnus to make me a 1/2 doz spined 48, 49, and 50. I got a PM a few minutes ago that he had me six all spined at 49.

Custom customer service is what I see from our sponsors. Like before, enough good things can't be said for our long list of them. And magnus is one of my top go-to sponsors.

Thanks again Steve. Looking forward to the pics of your arrows.
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline Steve Clandinin

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2012, 03:25:00 PM »
Lots of work making custom wood arrows,many steps with drying in between.i've got mine about 1/2 done,they should be nice.

Offline ti-guy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2012, 03:40:00 PM »
:thumbsup:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward.So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©