3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Ashamed  (Read 407 times)

Offline sticshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
Ashamed
« on: December 11, 2012, 06:57:00 PM »
Yes I am I ashamed of myself. I just found out that I forgot to pay someone for shipping a bow back to me. Its been a couple of years or more. I really just forgot about it. I sent a bow to him  to have it refinished and he did not charge me for that.I did not send it  back to get refinished to sell it. But I did sell it down the road,. I don't remember all the details of why or who. But I do know now that I screwed up. I just want everyone to know I do forget and I do make mistakes . And when I can I try and fix them Elmer I know you may not n believe me but I will send you a MO or paypal you what ever you say I owe ya.I am truly ashamed and sorry. Thanks frank <><
The Church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.

"Walk softly..and carry a sharp   Stic."
TGMM

Offline KSdan

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Ashamed
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 07:37:00 PM »
Bravo.  We all suck.  Forgiveness and making things right(restitution when possible) is an awesome thing.

I can trust a guy like that.

Dan
If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat? ~anon

Bears can attack people- although fewer people have been killed by bears than in all WWI and WWII combined.

Online rastaman

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 07:40:00 PM »
Bravo. We all suck. Forgiveness and making things right(restitution when possible) is an awesome thing.

I can trust a guy like that.  
x 2  :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:
TGMM Family of the Bow

:archer:                                               

Randy Keene
"Life is precious and so are you."  Marley Keene

Offline Froggy

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 08:01:00 PM »
Frank,
As you well know, not but one perfect one that has walked this earth and he died for us..... Props bud for your post, can absolutely say without a shadow of a doubt it was a oversight. You and Shell are salt!! We all make mistakes daily whether we realize it or not.

Merry Christmas

Froggy
TGMM  >>>>---------> Family of the bow

Offline magnus

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 08:19:00 PM »
I make mistakes all the time. All we can do is apologize and try and make it right. It's up to others to forgive us. Your top notch in my book as well!

Very well said Lanier!!!
Keeping the Faith!
Matt
TGMM Family of the bow
 Turkey Flite Traditional  
[email protected]

Offline JamesKerr

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 08:21:00 PM »
We all make mistakes and bad choices, it's what we do about them or learn from them that determines the kind of character you have.   :thumbsup: !! to you for admitting you were wrong and trying to make things right.
James Kerr

Offline Mike Vines

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 08:23:00 PM »
Look at it this way, with what happened to the economy, he probably owes you for it.  LOL, just kidding.  It is Lways good to right a wrong.  Good for you.
Professional Bowhunters Society Regular Member

U.S. ARMY Military Police

Michigan Longbow Association Life Member/Past President

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 08:57:00 PM »
As I recall Frank, it was a bit while back and and Shell had your own hurdles...

This is only between you and this Elmer--  Lord knows your heart and we ain't got a nickle in this dime!

You've shown your true colors of honor and integrity on this site many times over, Son.

Peace
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline SERGIO VENNERI

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 09:28:00 PM »
Top notch in my Book also frank!!!  :clapper:

Offline joe ashton

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 10:18:00 PM »
:pray:
Joe Ashton,D.C.
 pronghorn long bow  54#
 black widow long bow 55#
 21 century long bow 55#
 big horn recurve  58#

Online cacciatore

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2012, 03:41:00 AM »
For me Frank and Shell always have overdone what it was supposed to be done.God Bless you.
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Offline bowless

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2012, 07:44:00 AM »
Thank you for a perfect example of how to "right a wrong".  No shame in that.
Isaiah 53:5  and with his stripes we are healed.

Offline Russ Clagett

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2012, 08:37:00 AM »
Bravo.........dont wait for this man to tell you what you need to send him....figure out what you think it should be in your heart...and just send it.....

None among us is perfect...we all slight each other sometimes...it's how we make up for it that shows real character....and you have real character Sir.....

Well done.

Offline D. Key

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2012, 08:55:00 AM »
You, Sir are a very big man.  Not only to right something you forgot, but to publicly admit your fault. Not many would post their failing on a public forum.

For that, you have my utmost respect.

May God bless you for this
"Pick-A-Spot"

Doug Key

Offline Steve Clandinin

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2012, 09:20:00 AM »
No shame my friend,as I get older I'm so forgetful,such is life. Well done
Quote from Howard Hill.( Whenever he taught someone to shoot) "Son make up your mind right now if you want to target shoot or hunt as theres a world of differance between the two"

Online Tom

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2012, 09:44:00 AM »
Frank,
 You and Shell have always been top notch in my book and have always followed HIS path. Once again you are showing your true colors and it will come back to you in multiples. Best wishes for the upcoming holiday to you and yours.
The essence of the hunt for me is to enter nature and observe+ return safely occasionally with the gift of a life taken.

Offline 4runr

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2012, 09:49:00 AM »
Nothing to be ashamed of Frank. Send him some money, you made it right, accept HIS forgiveness and move on.

Well done Brother.
Kenny

Christ died to save me, this I read
and in my heart I find a need
of Him to be my Savior
          By Aaron Shuste

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline GRINCH

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2012, 09:59:00 AM »
We all forget at time at least your trying to make it right,good on ya.
TGMM Family of The Bow,
USN 1973-1995

Offline CLOVIS

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2012, 10:46:00 AM »
My side: Frank and I have discussed this in private e-mails; the key word here is [private] Frank contacted me about a bow approx 4 years ago and said he wanted one but at that time he just could not afford a new one. Later he sid he had purchased a used one and wanted to know what I charged to refinish it. I told him to send it to me and let me look at it.I had every intention of doing it for free. I don't remember how I told him [phone or email] that the refinish was done as a favor but if he wantd to he could pay return shipping. At no time have I ever asked Frank for any money on this subject. Mr Vines for your info I have given away at least 50 bows and refinsihed others for Free. I told Frank in an email that that he owes me nothing and that I accept his apology competely. Also if he sent me any money I would just return it. I ordered a set of antler burrs from Frank with my CCB name on them and a crow track in the center. They were as good as you can get. I gave them to one on my customers just because I felt like it. I did not write this to build myself up just to explain things and let you know that Frank owes me nothing it was just an oversite. D. Key you are correct x2  God bless you Frank

Offline GRINCH

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2012, 10:55:00 AM »
Mr.Patton very well said,your explanation of the events makes it clear there was no malice just a simple misunderstanding,glad you could all work this out.It's clear you are both good men,take care.
TGMM Family of The Bow,
USN 1973-1995

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©