3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: LL Bean  (Read 218 times)

Offline NEB

• Trad Bowhunter
LL Bean
« on: December 14, 2012, 01:48:00 PM »
I just thought you all might want to know that LL Bean is running 30% off on Bean boots with free shipping today only.  I just picked up another pair for work and three pairs for gifts.  I love these boots!  To me, the Maine Hunting Shoe is the best early season stalking boot their is.  The MHS has no shank and a soft rubber foot so you can feel everything under foot and move super quietly.  The Bean Boot is harder rubber with a shank, which makes them great for everyday wear.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Offline ti-guy

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: LL Bean
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 03:40:00 PM »
:thumbsup:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward.So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great.

Offline JV Rooster

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 04:02:00 PM »
Thanks for the info.
>>>------John------>

Offline kjhoeft

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 11:06:00 AM »
Just an additional note on the MHS, if you place your boot order via telephone you can request speed lacing hooks as an option for just $1.50 more.  Makes these boots even better in my opinion.  This option is not available on-line.

Offline olddogrib

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 06:51:00 PM »
Dang it! Day late and a dollar short, story of my life.  How often does Bean run those specials?
"Wakan Tanka
 Wakan Tanka
 Pilamaya
 Wichoni heh"

Offline Butchie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 12:18:00 PM »
KJ, good to know...wish I'd known that when I ordered earlier this year.      :banghead:
"Don't worry about the old blind mule, just keep a load in the wagon!"

Offline Phrogdrvr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 08:33:00 PM »
Another cool thing about the Bean boots/MHS, I just got mine resoled for $39 at the Bean boot factory.  They cut the whole rubber boot part off and sewed brand new ones onto the leather.  Boots came back as new-only better cause the leather is broke in and newly conditioned.  New laces and insoles too- can't beat that for $39.

Tom

Offline Ric O'Shay

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 12:11:00 PM »
Received my new pair of the Anniversary hunting shoe with the red soles. Didn't get the 30% off, but was able to get 20%. These are the most comfortable boot for me that I've found. The 12" upper leather is soft and really molds to your ankle and leg.
I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just.   - Thomas Jefferson

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©