3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Prayers for Conneticut  (Read 172 times)

Offline Kamm1004

• Trad Bowhunter
Prayers for Conneticut
« on: December 14, 2012, 06:56:00 PM »
Admin, forgive me in advance as this is not trad related.
As the day progresses things just keep getting worse. It truly is a sick world we're living in and it amazes me the cruelty and violence some people are capable of. My prayer and condolences go out to all those affected by this tragedy, and any tradgangers in Conneticut. It gives me a little peace of mind knowing those poor innocent children are running around the playgrounds of heaven. Nothing can ever right this wrong and fully comfort the parents of those children. We should all make sure the important people in our lives know that we love them, and be ready at any moment cuz you never know when its your time. May they rest in peace.
-Also I pray that the blame isn't drawn away from the terrible man who did this and redirected towards Guns. Guns did not do this a sick man did. For those unaware 20+ children were stabbed to death today in a school in China as well. If a sick person is determined to do harm, they will find a way. My prayers go out to Conneticut and those in China. What a sad, sad day.
Now then, get your weapons, your quiver and your bow and go out into the open country to hunt some wild game for me.- Genesis 27:3

Offline Nathan Killen

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Prayers for Conneticut
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 07:00:00 PM »
Im speachless ! Just Horrible ! Prayers sent !
Genesis 21:20 And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer. ->>>---------------->

Jesus is my lord and savior, Who is he to you ?

60" Little Mountain built by Ethan Rodrigue

Offline Tradcat

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 07:08:00 PM »
Amen. Please pray for the victims families...this time of year will never be the same for them

Offline Gary Greene

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 07:11:00 PM »
I can't believe what people do to other people. I just don't understand it. This is a sad sad day. My paryers go out to all the vitims.

Offline huskyarcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 07:12:00 PM »
So true brother. Prayers sent north tonight
------------
Dalton Lewis

Psalm 37:4- "Delight thyself also in the Lord:and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."

Offline Rev Buck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 07:13:00 PM »
Prayers being said fervently tonight for families, helpers, and communities involved in this terrible event.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©