3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Bow advice  (Read 223 times)

Offline MichaelH

• Trad Bowhunter
Bow advice
« on: December 18, 2012, 10:58:00 PM »
Hi All
I'm looking to upgrade from my Bear Montana I've been shooting for a couple of years now.  I think I've got it narrowed down to either a Big Jim 2 piece takedown Buffalo longbow or a Bigfoot 3 piece takedown Saquatch longbow.  I'd appreciate any feedback y'all could give me.

Thanks Mike

Offline rastaman

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Bow advice
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 11:10:00 PM »
Buy both or either one. They are both great Bowyers who make great bows. For me it comes down to the grip. Both guys will customize the grip ....soooooo it is really up to you. Which one do YOU want?
TGMM Family of the Bow

:archer:                                               

Randy Keene
"Life is precious and so are you."  Marley Keene

Offline Bjorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 11:26:00 PM »
Our preferences may be different from yours. Both are great bows built by excellent craftsmen. Will either bowyer send you a demo-many do. You really need to shoot them-or just go for it! Either one is a big step up from your current bow!   :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:

Offline jsweka

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 11:33:00 PM »
The only way for you to decide would be to get your hands on both and try them out.
>>>---->TGMM<----<<<<

Offline katman

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 07:48:00 AM »
Both are very good, I am partial to the bigfoot sasquatch 3 piece td. Kirk got the grip perfect for me and she really performs.  Smooth, stable, good looker and casts a heavy arrow well. Wonderful guy to deal with.
Is big jim far from you in GA? drive over and check them out in person. If you get to sc holler and you can shoot my big foot.
shoot straight shoot often

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©