3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: TBOF Give Away---Jay Campbell, Brad Isham---Black Widow Raffle---See BEAR / Torges p3  (Read 526 times)

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
In order to promote our facebook page, the Traditional Bowhunters of Florida has teamed up with Tradgang sponsor Jay Campbell to offer a give away/drawing for a cool traditional prize package.  The prize package will include a copy of "Longbow" personally endorsed by Jay and Karen Campbell, a TBOF t-shirt, a raffle ticket for our Black Widow bow give away, and a mystery prize.  

In order to get your name in the hat for the drawing simply go to facebook and "like" the Traditional Bowhunters of Florida page by the end the day on March 1, 2013.  Each person who has "liked" our page by then will have a chance to win.  This includes those of you who have already "liked" us.  The drawing will be held at our state shoot on March 3, 2013.

There is nothing to purchase and nothing to lose.  So visit us on facebook and "like" us!

MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Offline Jack Guard

• Trad Bowhunter
TGMM Family of the Bow
Proud Member of the Twister Twelve

Cool deal! This kind of makes me wish I was on facebook!

Bisch

Offline Kevin L.

• Trad Bowhunter
Great! Looks like I won't make it down for the Charity Shoot, but with the wife and MIL looking at places in the Villages, I should be down there more often.
Appalachian LB 66"57@26
Appalachian LB 68" 60@28
Appalachian Flatbow 64" 56@28
Appalachian Archery RC 58"62@28
Bighorn LB 68" 57@28
HH Wesley LB 66" 53@27
HH Cheetah LB 66" 52@26
Saxon American RC 58" 60@28

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Here is a copy of the flyer for the black widow bow.  The winner of the Facebook drawing will get a ticket for the black widow raffle as part of their prize package.

MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

Offline Kc kreger

• Trad Bowhunter
Wow what a great offer!  Are there any tickets left for the raffle?
Oklahoma Selfbow Society member
Oklahoma Bowhunting Council member
Comptons Traditional Bowhunting member

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Yes.  Just started selling them.
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

Offline moleman

• Trad Bowhunter
would you have to be present to win?

Offline Jay Campbell JD

• Trad Bowhunter
All: I don't think our signed book is much competition for the Black Widow Drawing!!   :biglaugh:  Please go "like" the TBOF site on Facebook - you can even find Karen and me on Facebook! We will be at the TBOF shoot with pictures and books, and we will even be the pre-Don Thomas entertainment along with guitarist Big Jim Brady, playing and singing like last year! For anyone who just can't wait, the e book and hard copy are on Amazon, or available signed directly from Karen and me. Thanks! - Jay  www.campbellsquest.com  
The how and why of hunting is more important than the what, or the where, or with whom. In hunting - as in life - the joy is in the journey.

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
NO You DO NOT need to be present to win either the facebook prize package or the Black Widow raffle.
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

Offline bornagainbowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
Gregg, I like you... I don't have a facebook account, does that work?    :biglaugh:
But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. Psalms 3:3

Originally posted by bornagainbowhunter:
Gregg, I like you... I don't have a facebook account, does that work?     :biglaugh:  
Ditto!!!!!!!

Bisch

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Bisch and Nathan...no, it does not!   ;)  

But you can still get off your pocket books and send in ten dollars for a chance to win a sexy new Black Widow of your choosing.    :laughing:
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Brad has generously donated a copy of his excellent book to the cause as well!  This is becoming quite a nice little prize package!

MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

Offline Jay Campbell JD

• Trad Bowhunter
There's no text with that picture of our book cover, but here's what we are thinking about for this TBOF promotion for "Likes" on their TBOF FB page. Karen and I are moving out of our house to our boat. We have a LOT of archery stuff.    :archer:   So, we are looking through the rooms of stuff to see what we might throw in. Pictures and arrows from Karen's buffalo hunt, broad heads and small game heads used (and new) from our Alaskan bear hunts, I dunno. I even might have a river cane arrow from an Isla Mona hunt!    :eek:   But, we'll figure it out soon and have Gregg add it (them) to the prizes! Best, Jay and Karen  www.campbellsquest.com

The how and why of hunting is more important than the what, or the where, or with whom. In hunting - as in life - the joy is in the journey.

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

Offline wildcat hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
We just got Jays book this week. I have to fight my wife to read it! I love the way its written, its not about a bunch of trophies to hang on the wall or about killing and more killing. Its about real life hunting, sometimes you hit other times you get nothing. Thanks Jay, I really like the way you write.

Offline S.C. Hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
I went to TBOF about 15 years ago when I lived in S.C. I remember going down around Ocala for that shoot if I am not mistaken. I had a great time. I stayed at a little motel right on the river a few miles away. I think it was around 600+ traditional shooters. We had a eagle eye shoot. It was really nice.
USMC 82-86

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©