3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: TBOF Give Away---Jay Campbell, Brad Isham---Black Widow Raffle---See BEAR / Torges p3  (Read 525 times)

Offline S.C. Hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
USMC 82-86

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thanks guys!  A lot of stuff going on with TBOF right now.  Check out our facebook page and our forum here on tradgang.
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Offline Jay Campbell JD

• Trad Bowhunter
Hey Gregg: I might have an early Dean Torges self bow (author of Hunting the Osage Bow) I could donate. If you want, should it go to the charity thing, or the FB thing?
The how and why of hunting is more important than the what, or the where, or with whom. In hunting - as in life - the joy is in the journey.

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Very generous donation, Jay!  I always leave the choice on these things to the donor.  Let me know.  Thanks.
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

Offline Jay Campbell JD

• Trad Bowhunter
I'll go look for it, Gregg. Thomas (wildcat hunter) - thank you for the kind words about the book! Best, Jay  www.campbellsquest.com
The how and why of hunting is more important than the what, or the where, or with whom. In hunting - as in life - the joy is in the journey.

Offline varmint101

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Jay's book is fantastically written!  I can't wait for the next one!  Whoever gets it will love it.

Oh, that Black Widow thing would be pretty cool to win, too. ;o)  Probably have to send in $10 for that one!
Bless The Lord, O My Soul!

Member:
Indiana Bowhunter Association
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Professional Bowhunters Society

Offline Jay Campbell JD

• Trad Bowhunter
Thank you Matthew! OK, Gregg, I found that bow, and we will donate it at the March TBOF shoot to be auctioned off for the charity, if that's OK with you! This is a Dean Torges made bow, autographed ("Dean Torges, Brother of the Bow" and an inscription to a friend of mine and Dean's). The last Dean Torges bow I know of sold at on-line auction for $500. It's a self bow, Osage, with a bit of string follow! Picture is of Karen Campbell just because its her 51st birthday today! - Jay and Karen  www.jaycampbellphotography.com  

Offline Medic85

• Trad Bowhunter
I don't have a facebook account either but I'll be sending a check for some tickets in short order.  Looking forward to reading that book too.

Offline Greyfox54

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Don't do facebook but sent a check for ticket in the mail today , I can win this bow ,  thanks Gregg
And Happy Birthday Karen !
Greyfox54

Offline EZ

• Trad Bowhunter
If you like talking, and reading about archery and bowhunting you should consider facebook. There is so much going on there.

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Way cool, Jay!

If you send me a pic I will get it posted here on the florida forum of tradgang to generate interest in advance.
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

Offline S.C. Hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
Happy Birthday Karen! My wife just turned 52 on the 17th of this month.
USMC 82-86

Offline Sam McMichael

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Gregg, I don't do FaceBook, but my wife liked TBOF at my request, so if she wins do I still have to let her have the prizes?  Plan to see y'all in March.
Sam

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
I like your wife better than I like you so I'll let her decide if she wants to share.

Glad you are still on the right side of the dirt.  See you in March, buddy.
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Still quite a few tickets for the Black Widow left! If you want to order one by mail, please postmark your check by the deadline of FEBRUARY 18! Otherwise you will have to buy a ticket at the shoot. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN!

Still time to "like" the facebook page for a chance to win the great give away advertised on page 1.

Check out the Traditional Bowhunters of Florida facebook page for silent auction bidding opportunities on a Dean Torges Bow donated by Jay Campbell  :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:   and a copy of the Witchery of Archery from Fred Bear's private collection donated by Ronnie Weatherman!  :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:  

Great stuff!
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Bringing this back up top!  Drawings, raffles, and auctions mentioned in this thread culminate this weekend.  Check it out.
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©