3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Traditional Bow Refinishing  (Read 231 times)

Offline Northwoodshtr516

• Trad Bowhunter
Traditional Bow Refinishing
« on: January 22, 2013, 03:04:00 PM »
Hello everybody, I'm new (newbie)here.  Would like to thank the people who run this site for excepting my application and also the many people here for any and all information that they talk about or share on this site.

Question: I was wondering if there was a post already created and active in regards to refinishing a traditonal bow or peron/s who do refinishing.  I have two older Bear Bows, Bear Kodiak Mag #50 and Super Mag #50.  I would really like to find someone who does refinishing, because my time is very limited especially with a 4 year old daughter who has to have all my attention.  I have seen some writing's or mentions of a man who goes by the name Bowdoc.  I understand there's two people who go by this name or moniker.  Would like to get in touch with Bowdoc in regards to his pricing or if he still does this.

Any and all information would be greatfully appreciated.  Thank you all and have a great day.  Jesse

Offline wooddamon1

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Traditional Bow Refinishing
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 03:19:00 PM »
Welcome Jesse!    :campfire:  PM sent.
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind..."-Fred Bear

Offline Ray Lyon

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Traditional Bow Refinishing
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 05:02:00 PM »
http://tradgang.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=124752#000000  

Welcome!

The above link was from a topic from a few days back that covers what you're looking for.  If you look up towards the banner ads you'll see a link for "search", which allows you to search for topics (hint, you may want to start by searching the 'pow wow' forumn only and subject only in your search parameters).

MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

Hopefully this will answer your question. If not, search for more or come back here and ask for more details.

Ray
Tradgang Charter Member #35

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©