3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: 2013 Bear Camp offer for Trad Gang Members- UPDATED with Georgia hunts included  (Read 222 times)

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
It is the time of year when we start to look forward to bear hunts and I wanted to make this offer for our 2013 bear camp in Quebec. I would like to offer $100 off of our already affordable pricing or free airport pickup (save that rental car fee) for all Trad Gang members. If you are looking for a very high quality, high percentage success rate for big bears, please give us a look. We are trad hunter and we know what it takes to get your bear. I promise the hardest working and most professional guides in the business. You have dreamed of a hunt like this for a long time. Lets get out there!

Take a look at the information in our classified link here:      http://tradgang.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=48&t=002132  
If you have any questions please give me a call any time. I love to talk bowhunting!

Yes, that is a black bear in the picture above, lol.I would love to meet some of you guys and fill up some weeks with all trad gang members. Visit our website for a ton more information. Thank you for taking a look and good luck this spring to everyone.
Jerry

Offline hardwaymike

• Trad Bowhunter
Awesome gesture Jerry.
That would be awesome! Wish it was in the cards. Always wanted to hunt blackies in Canada. Someday!
"A road is a dagger placed in the heart of a wilderness." -William O. Douglas

Believe it or not the "HARDWAY" is often the EASIER way(in hindsight)!
2xOIF VET
Bear Cub #48@28"

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Where there is a will there is a way...lol

I fell in love with hunting them 36 years ago when my father took me on my first bear hunt as a 14 year old. Bowhunting them still makes my heart pound.

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Guys, I forgot to mention that Trad Gang members also get 10% off all our Georgia adventures. This includes hunts for alligator, turkey, hogs, deer, bowfishing and fishing. Yall come see us!

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
A little bump to make sure everyone saw the offer. Thanks for looking.

Offline Ibow

• Trad Bowhunter
That's just a great pict of your son. Quite an accomplishment for a young guy! Best wishes for your outfitting success in the coming year!

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thank you. That was his first tradbow bear. He had a little bit of the sleepy teenager look going on when I drug him out of bed for the photo op, lol. He has sure broke that Widow in this year taking 3 species (7 animals) in a year. I will go broke keeping him in arrows.

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
5 spots left for 2013. Lets go bear hunting!
We will be filming several of our hunters for broadcast on a national TV show. I hope we can get some stick bow action for the hunting world to see.

Call me if I can answer any questions.

Offline RC

• Trad Bowhunter
Good stuff Jerry. If I ever get to go Bear hunting you will be the Feller I call.RC

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thanks RC. If I ever need my success rates to go through the roof, you would be the feller that I would want to be sitting in camp, lol. You are a serious killer. Come see us.

Offline Squirrelman

• Trad Bowhunter
Looking forward to my first ever bear hunt, summer of 2013.  Jerry is helping me make the transition from compound to traditional, and with his guidance I am hoping my first trad kill will be a black bear.  A big thank you to Jerry for his bowhunting knowledge and passion, and his willingness to help me develop my own skills as a traditional hunter.  Hope to see some tradgang members at bear camp this summer!

Offline Ibow

• Trad Bowhunter
Might be your first bear hunt but I bet it won't be your last. It's addicting!

Best wishes for your success with trad gear and with the bear hunt!   :thumbsup:

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
3 spots left for 2013 bear camp with a possible 4th. We are also booking on the 2014 season. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©