3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: scouting this evening  (Read 278 times)

Offline Jerry Jeffer

• Trad Bowhunter
scouting this evening
« on: August 21, 2007, 08:58:00 PM »
Went out to scout some local public land this evening. It has been raining for a couple of days. Lots of sign around. Here is a view of some of the terrain. See the deer?..... ..... Me either.   :biglaugh:

I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

Offline Crooked Stic

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: scouting this evening
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 09:06:00 PM »
Looks pretty wooly off the trail.Looks like a good place to find where they cross and set up.
High on Archery.

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 10:07:00 PM »
Ridge on the left looks like it could hold an oak tree or two....nice looking woods bud.
Havent been out scouting at all myself. I have seen a few nice bucks from the road driving back and forth though....one being a tenaround 130-140...might have to investigate him soon. The time is getting here...
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Offline Jerry Jeffer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 09:35:00 AM »
There is a great oak flat on the right. To the left is thick woods for a short bit, then the edge of the land. After the oak flat on the right, it drops down to a small swamp. Then there is a nice oak woods on the other side of the swamp.
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 08:17:00 PM »
Sounds like a nice chunk for early season....still itching to hunt bunnies? I cant wait to get out there...
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©