3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: I love Trad Gang  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: I love Trad Gang
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2013, 04:55:00 AM »
Yep this is a gathering of some really good folks. More than anything, I am thankful for the respect shown from member to member.

Offline Rick Richard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2013, 05:58:00 AM »
The best forum out there...period!!!

And, the best folks!

Offline Richie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2013, 07:26:00 AM »
:clapper:
Once a Marine always a Marine, Semper Fi

Offline BuckeyeGuy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2013, 09:32:00 AM »
A nicer group of people I have not met and just an all around great site.  Another reason why Tradgang is my homepage.

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2013, 09:38:00 AM »
Originally posted by bartcanoe:
Terry,

One more question; do you continue to shoot targets with a lighter bow while going through your regimen?

Dave
Not a problem shooting your regular bow IF you don't over do it....but just one arrow and walk....don't shoot repetitive arrows in a row and not a lot of arrows while you are trying to move up.

Also, when doing those sets...just don't 'rip it back' to anchor....just easy it back with good technique and hold for a second or two at full draw.

And make sure you 'warm up' with your regular bow.
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline charles m

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2013, 09:53:00 AM »
I also know who you are talking about.  Got pissed cause you wouldn't allow a forum for his 'chest beaters' club.  A club that had his criteria for joining and not one requirement had anything to do with hunting.  Why? Cause he's never killed anything.  He can't even get to full draw. And he took another bad attitude guy with him that I NEW WELL (hint hint).  He never kills anything either and never liked TradGang cause he got a thread pulled once.

Also agree with others, keep the bums out.  Those that bash aren't really in it for the sport, but only for themselves.

Offline bartcanoe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2013, 11:20:00 AM »
Thanks, Terry.

This is one reason this is such a great forum.  You can ask a question, and get answers without any condescension.
Dave

US Army Retired (1984-2013)
Job 42:1-6

Offline nutmeg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2013, 11:53:00 AM »
I don't post as much as other folks but, I've been here since 2005 and it's still a great place to come and "set a spell". The best IMHO. great folks here. Thanks Terry. (nut)   :clapper:
Rich Potter

Offline DennyK

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2013, 06:42:00 PM »
Outstanding-Thanks Terry!
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2013, 07:30:00 AM »
Thanks Guys.....I don't worry about what other's say....if I did, there wouldn't be a TradGang.  TradGang was started because I was bashed, and even slandered on another site.  The way that site was run was pitiful, and was a horrendous representation of the lifestyle we enjoy.

So, I made lemonade out of lemons.

"The Dogs are a barkin, but the Caravan keep moving"
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline Lefty

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2013, 07:42:00 AM »
I have been here since the beginning and TG is like home!  Thanks Terry and the mods for making that possible and welcome back Ed!

PS, I challenge every member who responds to this thread that they love TG too, to become a contributing member for 2013, if you haven't yet!

Online Gordon Jabben

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2013, 09:36:00 AM »
I am a member of another site and everytime I go to it, I get mad about something said in the posts.  I'm afraid that I am becoming as bad as they are.  Thanks to the moderators for making this such a pleasant place to visit.

Offline wetfeathers

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2013, 10:39:00 AM »
Trad Gang IS the best!  I have learned more this past year from fellow gang members than I ever did prior to being a Trad Gang member.  I visit this site every morning and evening. My wife says I'm addicted to this site! ......... I think she's right.   :campfire:
Love your kids.... spend time.  not money.

Christain Bowhunters of America

Offline Nathan Killen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2013, 02:51:00 PM »
Amen brothers !   :clapper:
Genesis 21:20 And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer. ->>>---------------->

Jesus is my lord and savior, Who is he to you ?

60" Little Mountain built by Ethan Rodrigue

Offline RecurveRookie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2013, 04:56:00 PM »
Tradgang is a bunch of good folks that really know what they are talking about, and ready to help!  Thanks Gang!
Maddog Mountaineer 57# and Prairie Predator 52# Wow!, Samick Sage 35 - 60#,  I'm learning.

Offline Al Kidner

• Trad Bowhunter
    • Pathfinder Outdoors
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2013, 06:54:00 PM »
I have been here since the early days and Trad Gang is my first and only port of call now a days.

I have been offered hunts, archery equipment ( some of which I have taken up on) and best of all... Friendship, or as it is know here in Aussie, Mateship. And for that I am honoured to call Trad Gang home.

I too have been away from the site for a spell but now I am back again and enjoying archery, the Mateship here and the hunts.

Thanks for keeping it real Terry. I like your training methods and do that style of exercising with the bows too. Oh and I through in  4/5 Crossfit sessions a week as well...! Kinda helps...lol

From Aussie,

ak.
"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever Seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates.

Offline Deeter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2013, 07:23:00 PM »
I agree it is an awesome group of people.  I just got into trad archery about a month ago and every one has answered all my questions, there is an unbelevable amount of knowledge on this site.  It almost seems like southern hospitality.  Every acts as if they knew you for ever.
Ben

1966 Bear Kodiak
2011 Bear KMag
2012 Bear Super Kodiak
“When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that the hunter is 20 feet closer to God.”
― Fred Bear

Offline BOWMARKS

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2013, 07:29:00 PM »
:clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:
Kanati Long Bow 56"-45#@27"
Hoot's Long Bow 56"-45#@27"
Shrew Classic Hunter 56"-47#@28"

TGMM Family Of The Bow
United Bowhunters of Penna.
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Professional Bowhunters Society

Offline david janssen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2013, 07:30:00 PM »
I have met some great people here on Tradgang as well.If I ever need help with something there is always some one to help out.
David Janssen

Offline Roadkill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2013, 09:13:00 PM »
Name dropping and selected enforcement on other sites keeps me here.  I, too, am amazed at how much expertise guys can get in two years behind a stick and string.
Cast a long shadow-you may provide shade to someone who needs it.  Semper Fi

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©