3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: I love Trad Gang  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: I love Trad Gang
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2013, 09:29:00 PM »
Yeah Roadkill....and its amazing at how many times folks that get banned here re-register and get caught over and over again.  He's back on now, for the 4th time, and we know it....just playing him along....
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline jebeckjr

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2013, 09:51:00 PM »
I'd like to add my sincere thanks to Terry, the other moderators and all the members. I've been a TG member for a short while, but only recently have I been really spending a lot of time here.  I don't post much, but do read a lot, and I am very thankful for the helpful, respectful nature of the people here.

My first real TG experience was when I posted looking for some tuning help, and one of the TG members invited me into his home, introduced me to his beautiful family, and spent hours with me helping me get set up.  In the same thread, another member introduced me to an archery club not far from home, and I am now fortunate and proud to be a member.

It's really nice to have an online "home" to go to and feel welcomed and respected.  Keep up the good work!
>>>----TGMM Family of the Bow----->

Offline goobersan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2013, 10:28:00 PM »
Kudos to Terry and the rest of the gang!!
is it really going on 10 years?? Outstanding folks...Best website anywhere, traditional archery or otherwise. I thank you all for your time and commitment    :thumbsup:

« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2013, 10:56:00 PM »
Pretty dang good place, for sure!

Bisch

Offline jonsimoneau

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2013, 11:11:00 PM »
Been here awhile. Not going anywhere. Don't know of too many other bowhunters who actually hunt with a bow so I love to converse with other like minded individuals on this site. Glad you're back Ed. We'll always have Namibia!

Offline Flying Dutchman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2013, 04:10:00 AM »
I just looked it up:I've been hanging around here since December 2009. Not as long as many of you maybe but I am here almost every day. I am enjoying every second of it!
In the beginning only lurking and learning, but now I am helping other fellow Tradgangers also. I guess that's the learning curve we all get  :)
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that string! [/i]                            :rolleyes:              
Cari-bow Peregrine
Whippenstick Phoenix
Timberghost ordered
SBD strings on all, what else?

Offline Jabar

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2013, 10:21:00 AM »
I see he's now calling folks that shoot 55# bows pansies.  I'm really glad you all got rid of him.  And I agree, just another site that wont go anywhere because its not about anything but him and his Double T - Double B followers.

Offline ARCHER2

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2013, 10:37:00 AM »
No better place to pull up a stump and stay awhile. Great bunch of folks and I appreciate all the hard work ya'll do to keep it this way.  :campfire:    :archer2:
Charlie
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline Skates

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2013, 10:58:00 AM »
I remember that guy just KEPT TTTing his heavy bow threads after they went dormant for months.  Seemed like he always had to have a macho thread on the PowWow at all times.  Yeah, I read his junk over here and glad its over there now.  He's not a hunter of game, just hunts keys on a keyboard.

You know, Denny Sturgis shoots 90# bows and kills stuff with them, but you don't see him beating his chest on-line. And Ron LaClair doesn't keep reminding everyone that he won worlds with a 110# bow all the time.

Like stated earlier, thanks for keeping out the folks that aren't really about the sport.

Offline Brock

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2013, 12:00:00 PM »
i was at the other main site when it started many years ago....things have changed significantly there as have the regulars with most moving on to here or the Primitive Archer site...

the constant questions about how fast, how far, does this bow make me look fat...and if I dont ever see another MANLAW post it wont be too soon!

Keep up good work...
Keep em sharp,

Ron Herman
Compton's Traditional Bowhunters
Backcountry Hunters & Anglers
PBS Assoc since 1988
NRA Life
USAF Retired (1984-2004)

Offline paoliguy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2013, 04:38:00 PM »
Well I'm a new member here because of the attitudes displayed over at another site. I may be new to the forum and relatively new to the sport but I'm not so new at practicing and appreciating civility. This post just drives the point home.

Offline duncan idaho

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2013, 12:23:00 PM »
I have been a member since 2005.I dont post that much because I am not an expert by any means.The thing about TG is, its a taste of home for us who are out of the country for long periods of time. I dont visit the other site, if i enjoyed fights and arguements,slamming people, and reading stupid comments, I would just watch C-SPAN. Terry and Ron: Thank you.
" If wishes were fishes, we would all cast nets".

Offline Flying Dutchman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2013, 02:26:00 PM »
Originally posted by Brock:
the constant questions about does this bow make me look fat...

Keep up good work...
Darned, I missed that one!   :laughing:    :laughing:    :laughing:    :laughing:  

Now I wanna know it: DO my bows make me look fat????   :laughing:
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that string! [/i]                            :rolleyes:              
Cari-bow Peregrine
Whippenstick Phoenix
Timberghost ordered
SBD strings on all, what else?

Offline ishoot4thrills

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2013, 06:39:00 PM »
I love everything about this site. The people are great and the moderators do a fantastic job.

I also really like the layout of the site, like the different topics and how they're laid out and the overall organization.

:thumbsup:    :clapper:
58" JK Traditions Kanati Longbow
Ten Strand D10 String
Kanati Bow Quiver
35/55 Gold Tip Pink Nugents @ 30"
3 X 5" Feathers
19.9% FOC
49# @ 26.75"
165 FPS @ 10.4 GPP (510 gr. hunting arrow)
171 FPS @ 9.7 GPP (475 gr. 3D arrow)
3 Fingers Under

Offline DennyK

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2013, 06:46:00 PM »
Civility , respect and good knowledgeable people.    :clapper:
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Offline RC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2013, 07:09:00 PM »
I have been blessed to have hunted with people I would have never met any other way. ...and I would not have met Brother Mudd and got my Mohawk longbow in a trade. The bow is super but nothing like the friendship.RC

Offline Lewis Brookshire III

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2013, 07:49:00 PM »
Been gone for a while, just recently started posting again and I see this site continues to offer civil and informative posts.....something you dont find elsewhere.
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot: Missionary/Martyr.

Offline red hill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2013, 08:54:00 PM »
I must agree whole-heartedly! I usually visit the bowyer's bench and skim through several of the other threads of TG. But I'm constantly in awe of how everyone interacts.
This is trully a great organization.

Offline bowzonly

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2013, 09:00:00 PM »
We love you too man! Sorry I can't be there to give you a big hug with the obligatory straight guy slap on the back. LOL

Offline Submarinokotbw

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2013, 07:59:00 AM »
Word!
I like a man who grins when he fights--Winston Churchill

Great moral teachers dont introduce new moralities: quacks and cranks do that...--C.S. Lewis

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©