3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: I love Trad Gang  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Trumpkin the Dwarf

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: I love Trad Gang
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2013, 09:19:00 AM »
Trad gang rocks! Thanks yet again to Terry and everyone who works so hard to make this a great place.
Malachi C.

Black Widow PMA 64" 43@32"

Offline tradgreenhorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2013, 05:23:00 PM »
Tradgang is the best,I have learned so much from this sight,There is no college in the world that could teach what you can get off this sight,in my opinion anyway.To all the moderators and out standing members please keep it pure trad.    :campfire:      :archer:    Thanks Don

Offline Jabar

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2013, 06:13:00 AM »
I became a contributor AND bought the Tradgang Bowhunters DVD.  Just doing my part to fan the trad flame.    :campfire:

Offline coaster500

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2013, 10:48:00 AM »
Late to this thread but I think it needs to stay alive........  My traditional experience corresponds directly with my Tradgang membership. I owe much to this site, the Moderators and Membership alike. In the 5/6 years that I have been a member and started using trad equipment this site has been invaluable to me. I have learned how to shoot a traditional bow, build my own bows, and I have learned hunting techniques that have honed my skills and allowed me to hunt and kill all manner of big game animals in clean simple style. With what I've learned here it has made it possible for me to help others of a like mind.

Most important of all it has allowed me to (without sounding sappy) to meet some of the highest quality humans I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

I truly don't understand why someone needs to bash. Disagreement is one thing, friendly debate is another but ugly, hurtful bashing is a different thing all together and usually done by someone looking for personal gain.....

I love this place and the folks here....  I hope that I can give back a tiny measure of what this place has given me?????

Kip Newton
Morro Bay, California

Hmmmmmmmm .... 38650 Members as of today

Must be doing something right!!!

Man I just realized the membership has almost doubled since I joined       :thumbsup:       :
The American system of democracy will prevail until that moment when politicians discover that they can bribe the electorate with their own money

Offline beaunaro

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2013, 11:33:00 AM »
I'm fairly new, probably only been shooting traditionally for about 6 years, seriously. My partner Jim Dussias and I are sponsors here and operate a small, but growing, South Florida outfitting business. It's called True South Adventures. We have hogs and Osceolas. Our only method for marketing has been tradgang along with word of mouth. The most fascinating and rewarding part of our venture is the fantastic people who become repeat clients. They are predominately tradgang members. When they return home and write about their hunt experiences on tradgang, it is so refreshing to hear them say we are all in this for the right reasons.
I could go on and on, but my point is...tradgang folks are the best there is.
Thank you all for your dedication in keeping this site a great forum for endless sharing of information.
Irv Eichorst
True South Adventures
Irv Eichorst

Offline stujay

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2013, 04:32:00 PM »
:thumbsup:

Offline jeff mccray

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #86 on: April 01, 2013, 04:48:00 PM »
Amen you guys have always been good to me.  Very nice group of people.
God Give Me The Strength to Better Do Thy Will!

Offline Gray Buffalo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #87 on: April 01, 2013, 05:16:00 PM »
I haven’t posted in almost a year due to a lot of s*** going around the house. Just started back to reading the posted a week or so ago and had to post on this thread. It is a great site and I sure missed not being here. I take it personal when people bash it. Thank you Mr. Green and Mod’s for what you do.
I try not to let my mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford

Offline jcar315

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2013, 05:24:00 PM »
:clapper:    :clapper:
Proud Dad to two awesome Kids and a very passionate pig hunter.

Right handed but left eye dominant.

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM  Family of the Bow"

Offline Bruinbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #89 on: April 01, 2013, 06:06:00 PM »
:clapper:

Offline Ed Frye

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2013, 06:23:00 PM »
coaster500, well said. This site is tops in IMO. The wealth of information is invaluable.

If there is a disagreement on a subject it is debated in a very honorable and civilized manner and that is something that you don't find much anymore in these times.

As I have stated I love this site and my hats off to the best group of guys that I hope some day get to meet some of. All, if I could!   :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:
Thanks and keep promoting the great sport of bow hunting to our youth and friends.
Ed P. Frye II
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline tradgreenhorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2013, 08:17:00 PM »
On Board here  :campfire:    :archer2:

Offline Gene R

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2013, 08:24:00 PM »
A really great site, super folks here and so much help in learning archery. Just a bunch of great guys, thanks for all the help! Gene

Online Jim Brennen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2013, 08:39:00 PM »
I agree,Love this site also
62" toelke whip 55#@28" 56" thunderchild 49#@28 54" shrew classic hunter 50#@28

Offline hitman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2013, 09:56:00 PM »
Anyone that knows anything about bowhunting can sort out the fakes and know-it-alls, but tradgang is the real thing and the outsiders that bash us are on the outside looking in. Our site is the best, bar none.   :goldtooth:
Black Widow PSAX RH 58" 47#@28
Samick Sage 62" 40#@28"
PSA Kingfisher RH 45#@28
Treadway longbow RH 60" 46#at 28"
W.Va. Bowhunters Association life member
Pope and Young associate member
Mississippi Traditional Bowhunters life member

Offline Matty

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2013, 10:00:00 PM »
I ditto everyone. This is a great place.  And there are tons of great people here and a wealth of information.
Opinions weather you like them or not are always nice to read. And this place is full of them

Offline FerretWYO

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2013, 10:35:00 PM »
One of the best places I know to hang out.
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline Richie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #97 on: April 02, 2013, 12:11:00 AM »
:campfire:    :clapper:
Once a Marine always a Marine, Semper Fi

Offline Joshua Long

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #98 on: April 02, 2013, 02:06:00 PM »
The only hunting site I frequent.  I have learned a lot and tagged along many hunts.  This site allows me to be hunting year round.

Let's remember to wipe our feet off before entering another's hunting cabin.  This site is a class above others because most self-regulate and are courteous.  As well as the mods holding us to a high standard.

Offline Wannabe1

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • TGMM Family of the Bow
« Reply #99 on: April 02, 2013, 02:44:00 PM »
I have taken a hiatus from hunting and shooting but, still haunt this site from time to time. Best DARN hunting site on the internet!

Love the Admins and the Gang!
Desert Shield/Storm, Somalia and IOF Veteran
"The Mountains are calling and, I must go!" John Muir

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©