3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2013!! TOTAL MONEY RAISED $4300!!! Details page 16  (Read 3196 times)

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Sorry guys this has been a hectic time for me the last few months!! I am going to do a small hunt this year and do the final hunt next year 2014!! I wanted to make sure we would even have snow before posting this and it looks like we will!! The hunt is next weekend, the 16th and 17th of February. I am gonna limit the hunt this year to 25-30 people max. It will be a bit different than in years past as I am asking for a $100 donation from each person attending so we may donate it to St.Judes as always. Anybody 18 and under are free!! I am still asking everyone to bring an item for a raffle on Saturday evening and tickets will still be sold for the raffle, this way we will still end up with a sizable donation. Also rather than having everyone bring a food item and all that we will just use the money from the donations and buy food for the dinner and lunch and breakfast, unless you guys want to just throw in another $10 a man, we can work that out as the thread moves along. Next year we will go back to the old fashioned way and make the hunt just like old times!! The hunting has been great and we are leaving the bunnies alone pretty much!! I believe I may have killed only 25-30 so far, so plenty more out there. Please PM me if you want to come and I will add you to the list, I already have several if not more people coming so let me know ASAP if you want to attend!! Sorry for the short notice, but anyone who has come in the past knows this is a hunt of a lifetime!! If you come please bring a raffle item and drinks such as gatorade, soda and bottled water!! Desserts are always welcome as well. Lets try and get at least 20 or more guys and gals and young ones, young ones do not count towards the total, so if 2 adults come and bring five kids that only counts as two towards the total. The house is ready and anyone wanting to spend the night(you should)can and are more than welcome to feel at home, just bring bed rolls blankets, pillows whatever ya need to sleep on. We can sleep 30 at the house pretty easily, we have a couple seperate rooms if any young ladies or old ladies(don't get mad at me for that one!! LOL!!) want some privacy!! So let it begin, PM me and please make sure you are going to come if you tell me that you are!! I also have a new spot to hunt this year and as everyone who has attended in the past knows, my spots are usually pretty good!! So come out and enjoy some of the best Traditional rabbit hunting you will ever experience and the best group of folks known to man kind!! I also want to stress this huint is not for the meek, if you are hunting hard and doing your job right as a pusher, you should and will be bloodied by the end of the day. We hunt heavy cover and we hunt hard, plan on walking several miles and some of that will be in some of the nastiest cover you have ever seen!! Start PM'ing me as soon as you are sure you can attend!! Here we go folks!! OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Shawn

Offline larry

• Trad Bowhunter
hey shawn, you might want to turn your pm on!

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
Im in bro. See you there.   :campfire:

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Trying bro, not sure how to do it!! OOOOOHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline larry

• Trad Bowhunter
well then, I'm in for Saturday  :archer:

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
OK, my PM's are working!!! So don't be shy!! OOOOOHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Guys also keep this at the top for me, we have a major storm comimg and I will not be able to post or check PM's starting tomorrow and most likely not til sunday so keep it rolling please. I will try and check in tonight a
lot and whenever I can over the next couple days!! I took a quick walk with Molly after work today and even with no snow we saw 13, wasn't shooting just wanted to get out for a bit!! BUNNIES BEWARE!! OOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline homer

• Trad Bowhunter
Shawn,
glad to see the hunt is on. Will PM you, but I am def in. TTYS. Tell Cindy hi!

BUNNY!!!!!!   :archer2:
Work is for people who don't know how to hunt.  People who don't know how to hunt, don't eat well.

Offline kwc

• Trad Bowhunter
shawn ill be coming up with matt and pete thanks kevin

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
A blast from the past.   :goldtooth:

Offline bretto

• Trad Bowhunter
How far is the hunt from NYC?

bretto

Offline Big Ed

• Trad Bowhunter
Can not wait, you will not find a better group of guys!!!! OOOOHHHHHHH   YYYEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
Originally posted by bretto:
How far is the hunt from NYC?

bretto
Probably about 3hrs.
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline Big Ed

• Trad Bowhunter
Bretto I can pick you up on the way through!! I would drive 10 hrs if I had to.
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
I know its been a long time since I posted and we have had as many as 100 people attend this hunt, but right now I am surprised by the lack of posts on the thread. Lets get this thing going and raise some money for the kids!! This may be my last post for a while, I will be working from 7am. tomorrow morning for most likely the next 30 hours straight!! OOOOHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Sean B

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Good to see you back on here!!  I'm going to see if I can get off of work.
Sean
PBS Regular Member
Comptons
NY Bowhunters Association
BW KB X
BW PCH X
BW PSR X
Robertson Tribal Styk

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
WAYSIAH (AKA) Mikey Ciccone, where you at?

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
I know Mikey knows about it     ;)    :archer2:
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Where exactly is it?

Offline Biggamefish

• Trad Bowhunter
Huntryx that was my question.
“Respect nature and its ways, for it will teach you more than you know.”   M.P.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©