3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2013!! TOTAL MONEY RAISED $4300!!! Details page 16  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Big Ed

• Trad Bowhunter
OOOHHHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Offline NOMAD88

• Trad Bowhunter

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
This Work Week Can't Be Over Fast Enough!

I can't find myself in that there picture... Oh Wait! That's be me behind the beagle puppy... No, I mean somebody put their hat down on the grass and covered me up... The Nerve!

... mike ...   :rolleyes:   ...
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
SWEET, still looking for a few more guys!! This is for the kids at St. Judes remember and don't forget the raffle prizes. I am just about ready, I have to get the porta-potty and the tables and chairs and we will be good too go!! Wait til ya see the new spot, for the guys who have hunted in the past it is acrossed the creek from Briar Back and the hunting looks good in there!!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
I will be thinking of you guys and the distant cry of BUNNNNNYYYYYY!
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline bretto

• Trad Bowhunter
What's the weather forecast for the weekend fella's?

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
Cold with chance of flurries! Perfect.

Offline bretto

• Trad Bowhunter
Sounds good!!

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
Well guys, I tried....
And I got the time off. See you this weekend.
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
By the way, I may need a few arrows for a 45# recurve for a newb to use...if any of you have a few laying around.
And my nephew Michael went ballistic when I asked if he was going...so thats three total.
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
Good Jamie, wouldnt be the same without you.

Offline homer

• Trad Bowhunter
First and foremost I can't wait to see all of you. The weather seems to be turning for the better in CT, there should be no snow plowing for the weekend. I will be leaving early Sat AM.

Shawn- do you need hay for backstops? Is there anything else needed? I believe there are 6 total, including Pete's nephew.

Jamie- I will ask Pete if he has arrows for your nephew.
  :archer2:
Work is for people who don't know how to hunt.  People who don't know how to hunt, don't eat well.

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
This Is Gonna Be Good!

...  :wavey:  ...  :notworthy:  ...
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
It should be a great hunt, not gonna do a lot of shooting in the yard, as there isn't gonna be much snow left. Thats fine, gives us more time to hunt. I know of some awesome raffle items that are being donated as well!! We are all gonna hunt the kids pieces this year as well. The Door Plant, the Old School and the Behind the horse pasture push all should be pretty good. We also are gonna do the Hiney Hole this year, we have not done that push in a few years and there are tons of bunnies in there, we hit the end of it last time we hunted and killed 3 I believe!! Its getting close, so rest up and be ready to kill some rabbits. Cindy and I are still working preparing the house and the basement but porta potty is on its way and table and chairs will be here Friday!! All I can say is OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
We dont need no stinking porta potty! Thats what trees is for. Im ready to get at it! Ooooooh Yeahhhhh!

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
OK guys, I need everyone to post what they are gonna bring again, easier than me going through all the posts! We need plastic silverware, coffee and tea bags, cocoa, I think Ed said he was in for the coffee and such, styrafoam cups(big ones)paper plates(heavy duty) bananas and granola bars are always good to have, 2 boxes of cereal, a gallon of milk(whole milk, none of the 2% or skim!!)Someone could bring a couple dozen donuts for saturday morning, remember guys there is not a 100 guys so enough for 20-30 folks will be plenty. We are gonna do 3ft. sub and than pizza and wings!! Cindy is also doing a huge pot of venison chili to help suppliment the other food. Also drinks are very important and desserts as well, like cookies, pie, brownies, whatever will work. It is getting close and Cindy and I are about ready for ya'all to come and have a great time. Homer we have you and your guys spot and Curt and Cade as well!! I looked over the new spot and it should be good!! See you soon, can't wait!!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
I have a newby as well and also need some arrows spine for 40-45# bow, I have a few but we all know how many arrows you can go through!! Not getting a lot of hits on here, maybe I am losing some of my magic!! We have raised around $20,000 for the kids over the years, this is a special hunt!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Big Ed

• Trad Bowhunter
I'll hit you bud!! I am in for some cups,drinks and deer bologna

Offline Big Ed

• Trad Bowhunter
OOOHHHHHHHH YYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Cool Ed, when ya be here? OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©