3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2013!! TOTAL MONEY RAISED $4300!!! Details page 16  (Read 3205 times)

Offline homer

• Trad Bowhunter
Bunny Bunny Buuuunnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!Get some 2 days !!!!!!!!!!!!        :clapper:    :coffee:    :deadhorse:
Work is for people who don't know how to hunt.  People who don't know how to hunt, don't eat well.

Offline Big Ed

• Trad Bowhunter
Shawn I  have a couple inspections at my new house friday morning. I hope to be there early in the evening on Friday. My plans are to bunk up at the house if thats ok. Can't wait!!
OH YYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Offline Gil Verwey

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Is there anything else that needs to be brought up. If so let me know and I will bring it.

I have a dinner I have to go to Friday evening so I will be driving up Saturday morning.

Gil

PS - I will be bringing a custom damascus knife and "In Africa" by Bob Swinehart for the auction.
TGMM Family of the bow.

Offline bretto

• Trad Bowhunter
I'll be there Sat. morning guys. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

I'll pick up some bottled water and some cookies or snack bars Shawn.

bretto

Offline IndianaBowman

• Trad Bowhunter
I'll bring 2 dozen Dunkin Donuts for Sat. morning.

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
I have the paper towels you requested Shawn.
As for a raffle item....I put a lot of hard thought into it. I have decided to donate my bow. My FIRST bow, won years ago here at this very hunt. Its a custom by the late Harold Couch, who  I grew to know once I had the bow and am honored to have called him a friend.
The bow specs are 62" take down longbow. Antler limb bolts, and it has two sets of limbs. 45# and 56#. I think it would be awesome to pass on such a bow, especially this crowd. And I think it would be a great tribute to the bowyer.
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Online ronp

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
I'm looking forward to the pics!  Take lots and post'em up.  Have fun everybody!
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
MTB
NRA

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
BUNNNNYYYY!!!!    :bigsmyl:
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline Gil Verwey

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
I will bring 4 gallons of milk and a few boxes of cereal. I will also pick up some other odds and ends in case we don't have enough.

Gil
TGMM Family of the bow.

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Gil, just 2 gallons will be enough!! Everything is ready to go, lets hope the snow stays in the woods and the brush, it is melting fast. I will have cones placed out in the road, please park on shoulder of road acrossed from the house, lots of room on shoulder so no need to get off the road and my road is a dead end so not a lot of traffic!! Cindy and I took a ride and saw a bunch of bunnies out this afternoon!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline homer

• Trad Bowhunter
Shawn, watching the weather. things are not looking good, turn on the fans so that the wind blows this storm out to sea! looking at 1-3 or 3-6, possibly 200 driveways to plow. possibly won't be able to make it Sat, will let you know! i will send stuff with other guys for the raffle, hope to be there Sunday am!
Work is for people who don't know how to hunt.  People who don't know how to hunt, don't eat well.

Online glenbo

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
That is quite the gesture Jamie. Very generous.

Offline Gil Verwey

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Got it Shawn. 2 gallons 2 boxes of cereal and I will bring some other odds and ends to cover us.

Gil
TGMM Family of the bow.

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
Jamie, That's awesome...I remember how happy you were to win that bow...and I know that bow means the world to you.

Harold and Dad are smiling down on you my friend   :notworthy:

Dang Matt...I sure hope you can be there all weekend bud   :pray:  

Cade and I will be there tomorrow about 5:00. I'll have Glens very generous donations with me   :eek:
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
Originally posted by Huntrdfk:
Here we go Ed, found it! For those that weren't there, there was about 70 of us walking down a hedgerow at the beginning of the hunt, a bunny runs out of the hedgerow right through us, Jeremy was able to pin it with his foor as it ran by!

I wouldn't say I pinned him, more like he wedged himself under my foot  :)   Probably knew it was the safest place to be   :biglaugh: "Can I shoot him?"

I'm trying to figure out a way to make it, but am teaching a class on Saturday and my folks are coming out this weekend.
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->
CT CE/FS Chief Instructor
"Death is not the greatest loss in life.  The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." - Norman Cousins

Offline Big Ed

• Trad Bowhunter
My daughter insisted we watch the Langer boys Bunny Hunt video tonight! Now I am super PUMPED  !!!!  OOOHHHHH YYEAAHHHH

Offline Sean B

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Been away from the computer  for awhile, what else do you need?  I'll be up Saturday morning.  I moved down to Westchester Co, so it's a little longer of a drive.
Sean
PBS Regular Member
Comptons
NY Bowhunters Association
BW KB X
BW PCH X
BW PSR X
Robertson Tribal Styk

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
Originally posted by Big Ed:
My daughter insisted we watch the Langer boys Bunny Hunt video tonight! Now I am super PUMPED  !!!!  OOOHHHHH YYEAAHHHH
Buddy, we're watching it right now!!   I can't believe how much my boy has grown!

Buuuuunnnnnyyyyy!!!!!!!
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline IndianaBowman

• Trad Bowhunter
Big Ed and Curt, enjoy it while you can my friends. When I first went to the bunny hunt I was dragging along 3 of my kids. The oldest is now married, the 2nd is in Fortaleza Brazil, and Jen is in college and getting ready to leave for Southern France for 18 months.  It goes WAY too fast.

See you tomorrow!

Offline Big Ed

• Trad Bowhunter
Shower Shave and a five hour drive!! OOOHHHHH  YYYEEEEEEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©