3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Reg Darling is too funny...  (Read 408 times)

Offline Blackhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
Reg Darling is too funny...
« on: August 22, 2007, 08:47:00 PM »
I just received the latest Traditional Bowhunter magazine and my first article to read was the story of Reg Darling's Quebec caribou hunt.  

There are only a few writers that can weave an exciting story with just the right kind of humor...and Mr. Darling is one of them.   :thumbsup:   However, I was saddened by the ending...because I wanted more.  

Great work Reg Darling!   :clapper:
Lon Scott

Offline flightmedic

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Reg Darling is too funny...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 11:16:00 AM »
reg is a great guy , he camped and visted the folks right besides my family at ETAR denton hill, and me and my son shot a round of 3-d with him and his friend. the funny thing about him is his i have never met the man untill that weekend, and you would have thought i have known him my whole life, and before the shoot ended he brought over his newest book over to me and and gave a sighned copy to me. super nice fellow.check out his book ( coyote soul raven heart) great book.
Toelke ( Troll)

Striker bow (stinger)

Compton Member
PBS MEMBER
"In the wind he is still alive Fred Bear "

Offline Dave2old

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 08:07:00 PM »
Reg Darling is the too-rare brave soul/writer who tells it like he sees it after deep soul-searching ... rather than telling it like he thinks we want to hear it. Darn good man and writer. dave

Offline Hatrick

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 08:39:00 PM »
Just finished Coyote Soul, Raven Heart. Some passages in there really hit home. I'll look forward to the new TBM.
The scent of Autumn is like food to the hunters soul.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©