3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: A&H 2 piece connection  (Read 128 times)

Offline YewArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
A&H 2 piece connection
« on: February 27, 2013, 11:59:00 AM »
I just bought an A&H 2 piece bow. I have yet to have time to shoot it but its an awesome looking bow.

I have a question for any of you fellas that own the two piece model.

It is a SOB to fit together!! I mean I am a very strong dude and I cannot get it to go more than 3/4 of the way together and then its like stuck and to take it a part is like a huge ordeal.

I finally used a bit of olive oil and was able to get it together and strung but would hate to do that all the time.

I have owned many and many metal sleeve take-down long bows and some may have been a tight fit but were manageable. This is just a PITA.

Before I send it to AandH for a refit I was wondering if anyone else has had similar problems and if so was theer a trick to assembly and diss assembly?

Thanks!

Steve

Offline rlc1959

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: A&H 2 piece connection
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 12:28:00 PM »
Hello,

I had one that was perfect and then one that got very tight. My 2 pc that got tight I had to put it in the freezer for 15 minutes to get it apart.
I ended up sending it back to be refit and they did a great job. A&H are great to deal with.

Thanks, Randy Chamberlin
Randy Chamberlin

NRA Life Member
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member
United Bowhunters of PA Life Member
PBS Member

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©