3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Sponsor appreciation  (Read 152 times)

Online Tom

• Trad Bowhunter
Sponsor appreciation
« on: March 02, 2013, 10:40:00 AM »
Just wanted to share my good experience with two of our sponsors-D&M Custom Arrows and Swafford knives. First time with Gary and 3rd with Shawn and impressed with both customer service and quality of product. Wish I could afford to help all out but figure word of mouth the best advertising anyway.
 The Arrows by Gary are outstanding in flight and appearance and hopefully will show up again this fall in some hero pics,lol. The knives I know will be put to use as they have in the past. The latest in the stable is the middle fancy coco Fin & Feather I just received. Used a similar one to dress/bone my 3 deer this past fall and didn't touch the blade to stone. The large Koa on right is my "skinner" and has the majority of work when the animals come home. The Myrtle Autumn Hunter dressed/boned 7 deer befiore it went to stone for a light touch up. Outstanding D2 steel and razor sharp to begin with.  

The essence of the hunt for me is to enter nature and observe+ return safely occasionally with the gift of a life taken.

Offline Alexander Traditional

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Sponsor appreciation
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 10:46:00 AM »
Nice looking knives and arrows. I've also had good luck with a number of sponsors here.

Offline daniel boon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 12:47:00 PM »
All the sonsors I have dealt with have also been excelent  :thumbsup:

Offline Old Chief

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 12:59:00 PM »
Shawn Swafford does make an outstanding knife.  I have the Timberline and bought my son the Autum Hunter for his birthday.  Outstanding craftmenship, hold a edge and they are truly razor sharp.  For the money, I do not think his knives can be beat.

Online Tom

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 04:39:00 PM »
One last time up for Gary and Shawn-top notch guys in my book.
The essence of the hunt for me is to enter nature and observe+ return safely occasionally with the gift of a life taken.

Offline Ringneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 06:47:00 PM »
I appreciate the support Trad Gang members have given me ! Tom, here is a picture I took before sending your knife off. Love that cocobolo!

:campfire:

Online Tom

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2013, 07:33:00 PM »
Shawn,
 Glad you have a better picture showing the true character of the coco-truly amazing to look at. Hopefully get to use it on a turk or two this spring. Great job on the knife for sure.

Offline Shinken

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 08:11:00 PM »
That stuff is ALL good!

Some excellent work right there!

Keep the wind in your face!

Shoot straight, Shinken

:archer2:
"The measure of your life will be the measure of your courage."

TRUTH is TRUTH
even if no one believes it