3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Anyone use the Absorkee Quiver  (Read 134 times)

Offline threeunder

• Trad Bowhunter
Anyone use the Absorkee Quiver
« on: March 02, 2013, 03:52:00 PM »
It looks like exactly what I want in a quiver, but would like to hear from some owners.
Ken Adkins

Never question a man's choice in bows or the quality of an animal he kills.  He is the only one who has to be satisfied with either of those choices.

Offline Mark Baker

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Anyone use the Absorkee Quiver
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 04:42:00 PM »
Check out the product reviews forum and you'll get some pics and comments there....

Great product, original idea, and while it may not solve all problems of arrow packing on the hunt...it is the best I've found so far.
My head is full of wanderlust, my quiver's full of hope.  I've got the urge to walk the prairie and chase the antelope! - Nimrod Neurosis

Offline Kevin Winkler

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 04:51:00 PM »
I just ordered one from Tim last week, I based my decision on the reviews here on Trad Gang and recommendations from Tim. If you have any questions or concerns, call him.
I ordered the Emigrant. I am always shooting a blunt or a judo point at something and I really like the idea of having it separate from the other arrows and ready for action.
PBS Associate, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Life Member, WI Traditional Archers
Life Member, WI Bowhunters Association

Offline Brazos

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 04:51:00 PM »
I just got one and think it will be great (hunting over for the year).  Nicely made.  It appears to be the best all around idea for a quiver.  No quiver will be perfect for every sItuation but this one appears to be pretty darn close.

Offline rbcorbitt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 05:28:00 PM »
I've had one now for over 7 month.  Beautiful piece of workmanship.  It has accompanied me on three hog hunts (one Arkansas and two in SC), as well as deer hunting in VA and NC.

I, personally, am not a fan of bow mounted quivers.  The Absorkee does a great job, and really gets comments of appreciation from all (including wheelie bow shooters) who see it.
"I would rather be amongst forest animals and the sounds of nature, then amongst city traffic and the noise of man" - A.D. Williams

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©