3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Time to play, looking to cross more off the bucket list.  (Read 556 times)

Offline rbcorbitt

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Time to play, looking to cross more off the bucket list.
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013, 08:02:00 PM »
Sorry, bout that.  Anyway, drew a Maine moose tag on my 4th entry.  I now enter Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine for moose and, of course, Kentucky, for one of their elk tags.

Live is short - hunt hard!!
"I would rather be amongst forest animals and the sounds of nature, then amongst city traffic and the noise of man" - A.D. Williams

Offline huntnmuleys

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2013, 08:23:00 PM »
Do elk last. If ya do elk first, and get into em in september, ya won't feel the desire to go for the more expensive hunts near as much.
is it September yet??

Offline kparrott

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2013, 08:30:00 PM »
I'm going to southern WV on a DIY bear hunt this year. Luckily I found a guy that lives close that lived in the area for 35 years and is willing to help out.

I would like to hunt everything on your list and would like to add Sitka Blacktail. I think that would be a hard DIY adventure.

As far as saving, I've got two different plans. One, every mile I run, I give myself a dollar. It keeps me motivated to run and rewards myself.

The second plan is pretty simple, its a 52 week plan. Week one, $1. Week two, $2. Week three, $3..... So on until you save, $49, $50, $51, $52. The total saved is $1,300+

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©