3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Bowhunter's Supershow  (Read 114 times)

Offline jpmike6656

• Trad Bowhunter
Bowhunter's Supershow
« on: March 11, 2013, 07:39:00 PM »
I spent the better part of 3 days at the show this weekend and I was really impressed with the quality of the vendors and speakers! Being trad oriented I was delighted to see 5 trad bow makers. All the guys were friendly, and free with their time and bows.
Stan really hit a home run with the quality of speakers he lined up for the forums! There were hundreds of years of bowhunting experience on that stage. And everyone of them talked with you like an old friend. I guess we're all Brothers of the Bow!
My wife and I spent over $200 with various vendors, most of them building the stuff at home and selling their products at weekend shows. We're in a great sport for guys who can build the better mouse trap. I'm impressed by the ideas and products these guys come up with.
I hope the show will be back next year, same place, same time. Hopefully Stan will see what Tradgang members have posted. I'm glad he came up with this idea and made it happen. I've already sent him an email thanking him for a great weekend. If you made the show send Stan a quick note. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.
PBS Associate Member

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©