3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: What's up with Ancient Spirits Archery?  (Read 613 times)

Offline Flatshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
What's up with Ancient Spirits Archery?
« on: August 24, 2007, 04:12:00 PM »
Anybody have anything to say about Ancient Spirits Achery and recently placed orders?

Offline Flatshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: What's up with Ancient Spirits Archery?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 04:26:00 PM »
Not interested in bashing anyone on this site but if you'd like to e-mail me regarding recent experience, please e-mail [email protected]

Offline Flatshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 08:53:00 PM »
P.M.'s sent to all who contacted me and there were several of you. Let's stay in touch and keep one another current. Thanks guys!

Offline Flatshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 11:27:00 PM »
Hey guys! I answered 16 responses to this post tonight. Thanks for your feedback and support. As I see it, we should be looking out or one another and sharing concerns without publically discrediting anyone. To those who sent me P.M.'s I will do my best to keep you aprised of a situation which affects more of us than I imagined. thanks again!

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 12:01:00 AM »
I have no idea if there are any problems or delays.  Always liked their bows, but have had no contact with them.  I think I did see something recently about them moving into a new shop.  If that is the case it could certainly explain why someone might have a hard time reaching them right now.
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline Flatshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 01:43:00 AM »
Not the case Joe. Sent you a P.M.

Offline Marblesonac

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 08:51:00 AM »
A few months ago I got my daughter a GREAT and inexpensive bow from them.  They mentioned about a 12 week wait from the day I ordered and it took about 17 weeks.  It was no big deal to me or my daughter.  Nice bow and I would highly recommend them.

Stuff happens and I'm sure you will get your bow and be very happy with it.

I've been waiting on a bow from another well known bower for a year and a half.  Some of the wait was my fault, most of it not.  The wait now is because of an outside vender that isn't getting my bowyer an item.  The good thing is he is keeping me well informed.

That's the main problem I see with venders.  When  delays happen, they duck the customer instead of explaining what's going on.

Best of luck.
Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes....

Offline Flatshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 02:05:00 PM »
Thanks for your comments Curtis but what you are talking about simply isn't the case here. I have responded to nearly twenty-five P.M.'s to this post. Believe me, I have an infinite amount of patience and do understand delays that come up. We have a bigger issue here which apparently effect many of us who recently placed orders. I will not discuss the specific issues on this forum .. And quite frankly, I'm just too tired to rehash it in another P.M right now!

Offline DaleinOhio

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2007, 08:11:00 PM »
Flatshooter,

Sorry to hear you have had some problems with Ancient Spirits.  They built a Thunderhawk for me a couple years ago that is one of my most cherished possessions.  JD and Tracy were a pure pleasure to deal with, especially after I got it because I had tons of questions.  I live within an hour or so of them and I would just drop in and bother them.  They were always great.

After seeing this thread, I checked their website to see if they had a message up and I did notice that Tracy's name is not up at the top of the page next to "Master Bowyer" with JD's.  It used to be there.  Don't know what this means, if anything, but I sure do hope something hasn't happened to keep these great bows from being built anymore.  I've got a son on the way who will be needing one in a few years!

Good luck and I hope everything works out well for you.
"So much do the savages esteem the wood of this tree for the purpose of making their bows, that they travel many hundred miles in quest of it."  -- Meriweather Lewis' description of the Osage Orange tree in a letter sent to Thomas Jefferson.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©