3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Diamondback and Bezaleel Bows  (Read 109 times)

Offline jpmike6656

• Trad Bowhunter
Diamondback and Bezaleel Bows
« on: April 22, 2013, 01:57:00 PM »
I've been looking at the bows from James at Diamondback and Andy at Bezaleel. Do any members have bows from either of these guys? Both have caught my interest with their craftsmanship. I've been in contact with James but not Andy, yet. I love 1pc. recurves and theirs in particular. White Wolf and Fedora are high on my list as well. Thanks for any help!
PBS Associate Member

Offline nonamesleft47

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Diamondback and Bezaleel Bows
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 09:59:00 PM »
I bought a diamondback on ****, it's a 3 piece take down longbow, actually I'm pretty sure that  it's the rat'ler pictured on his website.  Fantastic bow.  Granted I don't have any other custom bows to compare it to but it shoots better than I do.  I normally shoot my recurves and the first time I shot it my gaps were WAY off compared to my recurve of close to the same poundage. Love the finish, no hand shock or stacking and it'll really fling an arrow.  I find myself shooting it more than any of my recurves anymore.

Offline snag

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Diamondback and Bezaleel Bows
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 12:53:00 AM »
I've shot one of Andy's bows. He knows how to build a bow! Great craftsmanship and design. Plus Andy is a great guy and will give you the attention and service you desire.
Isaiah 49:2...he made me a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©