3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Kuiu gear  (Read 435 times)

Offline ermont

• Trad Bowhunter
Kuiu gear
« on: April 29, 2013, 06:28:00 PM »
I finally broke down and decided to by some Kuiu gear. I ordered the Super down jacket and a pair of Attack pants in Verde camo. WOW are they nice. The jacket is light as a feather....no pun intended..well maybe! The pants are a little long but no big deal. Workmanship is first rate. I couldn't be happier.

Offline Dirtybird

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Kuiu gear
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 07:37:00 PM »
You will love the gear especially for the mountains or any hunting on the move.

Offline Craig

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 09:45:00 PM »
I just bought one of there new ball caps. I don't know what the material is, but it's my 'favorite hat. It wicks water and doesn't show sweat marks.
Schafer Silvertip

Offline LEOPARD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 06:13:00 AM »
Good to hear, Eric! I've used my KUIU gear extensively. It's top notch hunting apparel!
Nigel Ivy

"The more I practice, the luckier I get...."

Offline FerretWYO

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 04:14:00 PM »
I have some myself. I just got an Icon pack last night. I am very happy with it and excited to get it in the woods.
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline steadman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 04:31:00 PM »
Craig the material is the same stuff that the packs are made of. I love my pack and my other gear. I had to kid Jason about the hats. He hasn't had any for a year or so and they sell out in two days!! Hope they get more soon!!
" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Offline MTArrowLauncher

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 05:23:00 PM »
I have one of the Brown hats that he sold before, and I love it, I should have bought several. Hopefully the new hats are as nice
>>>---TGMM Family of the Bow--->

Offline widow sax

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 06:45:00 PM »
The Icon 6000 is the best pack for me that I have ever used I am looking at the down jacket hard.   Widow

Offline Shane C

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2013, 07:05:00 PM »
I've been using their stuff since it first came out. Awesome stuff!
Wes Wallace Mentor 60" 64@31
Wes Wallace Mentor 64" 50@28
Brush Creek Bows 3-piece longbow 64" 48@28

PBS associate

Offline Craig

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2013, 12:33:00 PM »
Originally posted by steadman:
Craig the material is the same stuff that the packs are made of. I love my pack and my other gear. I had to kid Jason about the hats. He hasn't had any for a year or so and they sell out in two days!! Hope they get more soon!!
I bought 2 and I went to order a few more and they were sold out. The are a good quality cap. You can tell by the stiching on the brim. 8 stiches is the most on a cap, they have 6.
Schafer Silvertip

Offline steadman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2013, 01:23:00 PM »
I bet they are quality! Everything else is  :thumbsup:
" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Offline ermont

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2013, 09:19:00 PM »
All I can say is the down jacket is awesome.

Offline wasapt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2013, 11:54:00 PM »
Saw the products in Dallas at Pope and Young, NICE stuff!
bryce olson

Offline vernon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2013, 01:56:00 AM »
never spent much money on my clothing and finally broke down and bought the attack pants, light merino shirt, and guide beanie.  I love all of it and the pants are so comfy they could double as pajama pants:)  Going to keep saving and try to get a complete set!!

Offline amar911

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2013, 05:55:00 PM »
I don't want to even start on how much money I have spent on Kuiu gear! It's great stuff. I just got another Merino top yesterday and I wear the Attack Pants every day except when I have to put on a suit. Then I change back into the Attack Pants when I get the chance. I love being able to get solid colors along with the camo patterns. The clothing isn't just good for hunting. I still want Jason to come out with button-up, light-weight, synthetic shirts with flap chest pockets for hot weather hunting. The new caps and boonie look great, but I didn't try to order before they were all sold out. I'll pre-order some Monday. If no one has tried the Guide Pants, I have to say they are the best active wear hunting pants I have ever used. There are lots of plants where I often hunt that stick to most of my pants, but the Guide Pants are better than any other pants I have for shedding plant debris. They are also comfortable, shed water, have a wide temperature range, and do what I want for most of my cool weather hunting. I have at least one of most of the Kuiu products, and many of some of them (including 7 pairs of the Attack Pants). Kuiu is the best!!!!

Allan
TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©