3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Can Someone Post PICS of This Glove for Me??  (Read 237 times)

Offline Nala

• Trad Bowhunter
Can Someone Post PICS of This Glove for Me??
« on: May 18, 2013, 05:37:00 PM »
Hey all,

I'd like to try one of the STIK-TITE gloves from Black Widow.  The only pics I have seen are the ones on their site.  I'd like to see a pic of this glove on the hand so I can see how long the finger stalls are.  I like a glove with longer finger stalls.

If anyone has a pic of this glove on your hand, please post it.  I'd also like to hear your thoughts about how well it stays in place after the release.  I hate having to pull my glove back on after each arrow.

Also if you have a pic of the new FRED BEAR TRAD Glove...I'd like to see that on your hand as well.  It looks like it could be a great glove, but I can tell about the finger stalls on it either.

Please post if you can.

Thank you for the help.

Nalajr

Offline soap creek

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Can Someone Post PICS of This Glove for Me??
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 05:53:00 PM »
Brianlocal3 posted some pics a while back.
(Rom. 10:13)

Offline South MS Bowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Offline Nala

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 06:38:00 PM »
WOW!!  That about does it for the Stick Tite.  DO you all know if the basic model comes with the nylon overlays or if you can get the glove without them?  I like the nylon as I have glued some of it on one of my old DAMASCUS gloves and loved it.
I would like to try this glove in just leather though to see how it feels.  Is that possible or do they all have these overlays on them?

The stalls do look pretty long.  Are you able to get your fingers all the way to the end cause in that pic it seems like he isn't able to touch the end of the fingers.  Maybe I'm just seeing it wrong though.

If I take a MEDIUM in other gloves, would I also be good with a medium or do they run small or large?

Thanks all.

GREAT PICS and LINK.

Nalajr

Offline South MS Bowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 07:54:00 PM »
Larry,

In the link above there is the BW site link and it shows 2 models of the glove I believe one is with nylon and the other plain leather.
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Offline Brianlocal3

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 08:31:00 PM »
Nala,
I had just got that glove when I posted pics. It is tight in the beginning( as they should be) but after shooting it for a while now my fingers make it all the way down. No problems what so ever.
If you are a medium in other gloves a medium will work perfect.
The stik tight is without nylon, the stik tight super (what I have) has the nylon. They are about the best bang for the buck out there and I can say that with 100% resolve.
Rub it down with the conditioner at first to help soften the leather and you will be in heaven
JD Berry Taipan (original) 53@28 62”
Cascade mountain Brush Hawk 53@28 56”

Offline dragonheart

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2013, 10:35:00 PM »
I am also shooting a stick-tite with no coduray overlays.  I am shooting a medium (I shoot a large in a American Leathers).  It was tight, but now is a perfect fit.  The glove has long stalls and keeps pressure for a great release.
Longbows & Short Shots

Offline longstiks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 09:08:00 AM »
I got the glove in the (super) model and ended up cutting the overlay off.There is plenty of protection without it and I can feel the string now. The stalls are plenty long for a deep hook as I even cut out some of the bottom as it was interfearing with me bending my fingers. I wear a med. and it fit me great. They do stay in place after the shot and will be my go to glove from now on.
Denny

Offline SAVIOUR68

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 03:01:00 PM »
Got my sticktite super this week, the quality and construction of this glove is unbelievable for the price,already ordered another as a back up just in case.

Offline arrow flynn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2013, 03:39:00 PM »
Byron ferguson at one time used abateman glove anybody id the glove hes using now?
Arrow_Flynn

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©