3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Some mast in GA  (Read 830 times)

Offline Bowana

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Some mast in GA
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2007, 04:49:00 PM »
Pat, Yeah I know her. It's Tracy. Ol mean girl. She started at the sheriff's office about the same time I left from there. That wasn't the first time she acted ugly. She has a history.

Offline the Ferret

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2007, 05:00:00 PM »
LOL Dayum a trough full of dead weight AND concrete? Was she planning on using a backhoe or something to lift it ha ha ha ha
There is always someone that knows more than you, and someone that knows less than you, so you can always learn and you can always teach

Offline Angus

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2007, 05:06:00 PM »
I have to ask: what's a "deer"?  It was unnerving being out on opening weekend this season-no life to speak of at all!  a couple of squirrels, some birds, lots of acorns underneath the oaks, but no water and no game trails at all.  No droppings, no tracks except our own and those of ATV's.  It was like life simply ceased in this area.  Wardens said only one tag was validated all weekend!  No venison this year!
Traditional Bowhunters of Washington

Offline RC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2007, 10:09:00 PM »
I have been to the three wma`s near my house the past few weeks and was tickled. At horsecreek the swamp chestnuts , white oaks and water oaks are loaded. the swamp chestnuts look better than I`ve seen in years. Big hammock and Bullard Creek were the same with the exception of the White oaks .I found persimmons on all and look forward to a good season.During my scouting trips I`ve had hogs three times in shooting range. they better not do that after the 8th.RC

Online Pat B

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2007, 10:28:00 PM »
Mickey, I believe she dragged it off the back of her truck and used spray paint to camo it...where it laid. See, we deal with dangerous game in GA too.
Jeff, I'll wave at ya when I drive through Elberton  on my way to the club next Friday about noon.   Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline SKYLER W

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2007, 10:48:00 PM »
Great story Pat but I want to hear ALL of it now! Got your e-mail, sounds great....now about this lady deputy......Don
TGMM Family of the Bow

Speak softly and carry a Big Stick; You will go far.

Online Pat B

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2007, 10:56:00 PM »
She is in prison. Now you know the rest of the story! I only met her a few times at Granny's Kitchen where we used to eat lunch after the morning hunt. She is a tough little cookie! Hope that helps her where she is now.
  Don, The stave should be there in 3 to 4 days.  Pat
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline CJ5

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2007, 11:34:00 PM »
Pat.......Are you familiar with the little store off 77 that was called "Ed's Place"? Seems like new owners changed the name and I can't recall it. Just wondering if its still open....

Online Pat B

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2007, 09:12:00 AM »
It might be called Shoutes(sp). They are still there and make a mean breakfast biscuit...plus they are the closest place for ice. Pat
TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©