3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Upstate South Carolina trad shooters, help needed!! (Man I hate thieves!!)  (Read 806 times)

Offline RUSTY1

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Had my building at my farm broke into last night. They took my trailer, John Deere XUV gator, sthil chainsaw, along with some other high dollar tools. Went into the apartment area of my building and saw that they took my bows!! My BW PSAX (Kingwood). Made 2011. 57@29 1/2.  My 1962 Bear Kodiak that my oldest son was shooting. it was 38@28. And my youngest son's Mingo recurve that I had got from Kustom KIng. They were all LH.

Any of you guy's hear or see any that fits that discription let me know. Not holding my breath on getting any of my stuff back. Police report is filed and forensics made a visit. I guess we will see.

I am so disgusted right now I could puke!!!
R.J. Fens Jr.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline MR BILL SHORTY

• Trad Bowhunter
:pray:     :pray:

Offline fmscan

• Trad Bowhunter
Sorry man... I will never understand how someone thinks its OK to just take someone's property. Probably a guy that needs a fix... and he will screw up soon. Will say a prayer that they catch him soon and you get your stuff back.

Offline Brock

• Trad Bowhunter
I hate a thief and will keep eyes out....got any pics laying around of bows or anything to help identify...serial numbers, etc?
Keep em sharp,

Ron Herman
Compton's Traditional Bowhunters
Backcountry Hunters & Anglers
PBS Assoc since 1988
NRA Life
USAF Retired (1984-2004)

Online darin putman

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Rusty sorry you were hit, hope your possessions are returned!! There has been an awful lot of that going on around here too.
Osage selfbow and Surewood shafts

Offline Phrogdrvr

• Trad Bowhunter
Keep checkin Craigslist, it worked for me one time.

Tom

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
I hate how violated one feels when you get robbed. sorry you have to deal  with this. Good luck.

ttt
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline hitman

• Trad Bowhunter
That is such a bummer. Sure hate to hear things like this and it is bad all over. You are probably right about not getting your things back but we will all keep our fingers crossed for you. Good luck.
Black Widow PSAX RH 58" 47#@28
Samick Sage 62" 40#@28"
PSA Kingfisher RH 45#@28
Treadway longbow RH 60" 46#at 28"
W.Va. Bowhunters Association life member
Pope and Young associate member
Mississippi Traditional Bowhunters life member

Online MCNSC

• Trad Bowhunter
Dang Rusty, sorry to hear that. I will defiantly keep my eys and ears open. Had my utility trailer stole last year, not a good feeling.
Mike
"What was big was not the trout, but the chance. What was full was not my creel, but my memory"
 Aldo Leopold

"It hasn't worked right since I fixed it" My friend Ken talking about his lawn mower

Offline Duker

• Trad Bowhunter
Will watch for your bows up this way:::Hope you get them back  :pray:

Offline RUSTY1

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thanks Mike! I remember talking to you about your trailer. I have some pics I will post up on the BW. The serial number was 11382. Gonna have to see what insurance is going to cover as deer season will be here before I know it. Thanks for the words of support guys!!
R.J. Fens Jr.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline SELFBOW19953

• Trad Bowhunter
Watch Craig's list for "Bows for Sale"!!
SELFBOW19953
USAF Retired (1971-1991)
"Somehow, I feel that arrows made of wood are more in keeping with the spirit of old-time archery and require more of the archer himself than a more modern arrow."  Howard Hill from "Hunting The Hard Way"

Offline Blaino

• Trad Bowhunter
That sucks Rusty!  Hopefully you'll get something back. Every thief will have to answer for their actions one way or another!
"It's not the trophy, but the race. It's not the quarry,
but the chase."

Offline Rick Richard

• Trad Bowhunter
I am up in Charlotte and Hickory area and will keep my eyes and ears open for you..

Offline 59Alaskan

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Rusty!  I am so sorry.  That is just infuriating!

I hope you find the weasels !
TGMM Family of the Bow

"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.” - Billy Graham

Offline Sam McMichael

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Damn a thief!
Sam

Online ronp

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
I hate to hear stuff like this.  And it seems to be getting more common, unfortunately.  I hope things turn out OK and you are able to recover some of your equipment and bows.
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
MTB
NRA

Offline stiknstringer

• Trad Bowhunter
I have a buddy who lives in South Carolina.He went to work one day and when he got home, his entire house was empty, furniture all his longbows even his boats and canoes. His neighbor saw a moving truck pull up and just figured he was moving.They were obviously watching his house for some time but pretty braisin in broad daylight.

Offline Looper

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
I'll keep an eye out, too.

Offline bruinman

• Trad Bowhunter
Can't stand a thief. I live in the upstate myself. I will keep my eyes and ears open.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©