3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Please Enjoy Video  (Read 374 times)

Offline Lynch Mob

• Trad Bowhunter
Please Enjoy Video
« on: June 12, 2013, 12:44:00 PM »
Guys
A buddy sent me this clip from the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and I enjoyed it so much i wanted to share it with my friends.

You know we live in a world that is albout flash, speed, graphic effects, but i truly believe if you just set back and enjoy God's creation in its beauty...it will blow your mind.
Please, enjoy!

George

Beautiful pictures of the wildlife in Yellowstone.  

This Video Won Grand Prize at the
International Wildlife Film Festival!

Video by Scott McKinley Productions, produced for Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation for ad campaign. Licensed music by Kenny G.. This short video won Grand Prize - Best of Show at International Wildlife Film Festival in Missoula, Montana! The majority was shot on location in Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park and The National Elk Refuge in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=BUOQ_yPW_0s
Hang'em Low
Lynch Mob

Offline Dirtybird

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Please Enjoy Video
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 01:10:00 PM »
Nice George, I hope to find myself somewhere under the rainbow this fall.

Offline Butchie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 01:40:00 PM »
:thumbsup:  Very nice!
"Don't worry about the old blind mule, just keep a load in the wagon!"

Offline Wannabe1

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • TGMM Family of the Bow
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 01:46:00 PM »
Awesome video! Thank you for sharing that.   :thumbsup:
Desert Shield/Storm, Somalia and IOF Veteran
"The Mountains are calling and, I must go!" John Muir

Offline T Lail

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 01:46:00 PM »
WOW !!!!  :)
NCBA Life Member
Compton Member
Carolina Traditinal Archers
Bowhunter Education Instructor

Offline rooster77

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 02:46:00 PM »
God's creation in its beauty...   Yes Sir!!!  Thank you for sharing! The music fit the video too!
All America lies at the end of the wilderness road, and our past is not a dead past, but still lives in us.  "Lonesome Dove"

Offline fnshtr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 03:17:00 PM »
Very nice.    :thumbsup:
56" Kempf Kwyk Styk 50@28
54" Java Man Elkheart 50@28
WVBA Member
1 John 3:1

Offline shick

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 03:21:00 PM »
George, now that's a 'dandy'.  Thanks
Shick
TGMM Family of the Bow
DAV

Offline dougedwards

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 03:41:00 PM »
For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.
But you brethren are not of the flesh but of the Spirit if indeed the Spirit of Christ lives within you. Romans 8

Offline Mike Vines

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 03:41:00 PM »
Well worth the time it took to watch it.  Thank you George.
Professional Bowhunters Society Regular Member

U.S. ARMY Military Police

Michigan Longbow Association Life Member/Past President

Offline TraditionalGuy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 04:00:00 PM »
Wow. What an amazing video. I really appreciate the work that went into this. It also gets me so jazzed up about hunting season. I only wish people could post something remarkable like nature videos and images without there being ten thousand references to god. Not everyone sees nature the same way and yet can still have the same respect for it.
“For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.”
H. L. Mencken

Offline cbCrow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2013, 04:08:00 PM »
Thank you.

Offline DamselflyFarm

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2013, 04:09:00 PM »
Welll done. Thank you for sharing.
Take care,
Jeff

Offline manitou1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2013, 04:19:00 PM »
Yes, Traditional guy... but I only counted ONE reference to God, not ten thousand. It is his to right to do so and it's your right not to. Last time I checked, we still have the right to free speech and freedom of religion (for the time being).  I don't think anybody will get on here and tell you that you cannot express your disbelief's, so why try to control someone else's rights?
Just my thoughts.
The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.
--Thomas Jefferson--

Offline Mudd

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2013, 04:39:00 PM »
Thank you for sharing.

More importantly thank you for standing up for "The Creator"!

TraditionalGuy I think the answer to your question can be found in God's own word, specifically in Romans 1:20 "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse."

God bless,Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Offline TraditionalGuy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2013, 04:43:00 PM »
Originally posted by manitou1:
Yes, Traditional guy... but I only counted ONE reference to God, not ten thousand. It is his to right to do so and it's your right not to. Last time I checked, we still have the right to free speech and freedom of religion (for the time being).  I don't think anybody will get on here and tell you that you cannot express your disbelief's, so why try to control someone else's rights?
Just my thoughts.
Well there were two above, but you're right, not ten thousand. And then there is the one below. Cool though. I guess I have the freedom of speech to come on here and post some scientific evidence of why the great wizard in the sky has nothing to do with all the beauty of nature that I enjoy so thoroughly.
“For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.”
H. L. Mencken

Offline dougedwards

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 05:12:00 PM »
I think this is a forum in which we are able to freely express our thoughts and feelings.

Some do see God in nature and others don't seem to see it that way. Those who see will express what they see.

Should there be any conflict in this?

Doug
But you brethren are not of the flesh but of the Spirit if indeed the Spirit of Christ lives within you. Romans 8

Offline Lynch Mob

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 05:41:00 PM »
i'm sorry guys i didn"t in no way mean to offend anyone by this post, if i did i clearly apologize.

We all come here because we all share the common bond of traditional way of life...which can become very spiritual in itself. To me Trad Gang is a place for us to share and not have to worry about the political correctness that is overwhelming our lives and this great country.

Worrying about who's wheaties we are pissing in or who's not getting enough attention was usually not a concern here.

Again I'm not sorry for the mentioned of God, but I am sorry if your were offended my friend.

George
Hang'em Low
Lynch Mob

Offline soap creek

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013, 06:27:00 PM »
I loved the video. Heading to Co. Sat. Going to spend some time in (Gods great out doors) those images, are getting me anxious to go. My wife and I will be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary there. Its hard for my wife and I to look at nature and not believe there is a God. Not everyone feels the same way, and that's there right. Some day we'll all be able to answer whether there is a God or not. When that day comes I'd like to know, I chose to follow Him.
(Rom. 10:13)

Offline TraditionalGuy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2013, 07:55:00 PM »
Originally posted by Lynch Mob:
i'm sorry guys i didn"t in no way mean to offend anyone by this post, if i did i clearly apologize.

We all come here because we all share the common bond of traditional way of life...which can become very spiritual in itself. To me Trad Gang is a place for us to share and not have to worry about the political correctness that is overwhelming our lives and this great country.

Worrying about who's wheaties we are pissing in or who's not getting enough attention was usually not a concern here.

Again I'm not sorry for the mentioned of God, but I am sorry if your were offended my friend.

George
No need to apologize my friend. My post wasn't directed at you. I can entirely understand any kind of "God's country" statement. If God exists, he/she should in each person's own way. It's the preaching and bible verse posts that get me, and I believe are against the forum policy. I could be wrong on that, but I do remember reading somewhere that religious topics are not allowed
H. L. Mencken

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©