3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Kuiu Yukon jacket  (Read 357 times)

Online chinook907

• Trad Bowhunter
Kuiu Yukon jacket
« on: June 20, 2013, 04:05:00 PM »
I know they are just out, but has anyone handled one ?  Wondering if they are quiet, and if they have a little warmth to them as opposed to being just a shell ?  Was about to get a similar jacket in goretex and now I'm jonesin' for one of these in Verde camo. Would wear it all the time on other hunts but am especially looking for a good quiet waterproof jacket for an early winter Dall sheep hunt.
"Have I not commanded you ? Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline DarkTimber

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Kuiu Yukon jacket
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 08:22:00 AM »
TTT

Online chinook907

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 03:51:00 AM »
Thanks Aaron.

Anyone ?
"Have I not commanded you ? Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline vernon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 09:43:00 AM »
I have two buddies that have them and they say they haven't worn them much due to it being summer but stated they appear to be awesome!!  One buddy stated the material is somewhat noisy but still thought you could bowhunt in it.

Offline DarkTimber

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 09:54:00 AM »
Tim....If the Yukon jacket doesn't work out for you I could come up and hold the umbrella for you on that Dall sheep hunt....just sayin   :saywhat:

Online chinook907

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 03:11:00 PM »
Thanks for the info Vernon.

And Aaron, I hadn't even considered an umbrella !

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©