3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Chek-Mate Thunderbird  (Read 286 times)

Online BUCKY

• Trad Bowhunter
Chek-Mate Thunderbird
« on: September 02, 2007, 02:46:00 PM »
Does anyone have a thunderbird that they can post a strung profile picture of? Also what is the brace height range. Thanks .

Offline B.O.D.

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Chek-Mate Thunderbird
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 05:47:00 PM »
Let you know in about a weeks or so when the beauty I ordered in Decemeber arrives from Chad!!!

LOL

BD  :)

Offline styckbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 07:41:00 PM »
we have three thunderbirds in our house I own one and my son has two thay have a slight reflex when unstrung but when strung resume a d shape on ours we use 7- 71/2 inches have always worked the best you will find these bows are very good performers will handle the modern string materials and will give most longbows a run for there money in the speed department I have had mine for 5 years and only switched to drop pounds when my son grew out of his 41# I asked him what he would like most and he said another thunderbird I think that says it all I know mine will never leave my house. If you need any more help just ask Delin
Walk tall as the trees,live strong as the mountains,be gentle as the spring winds, keep the warmth of the summer sun in your heart and the Great Spirit will always be with you.

Offline styckbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 08:06:00 PM »
Here is a pic of all 3 of our thunderbirds the top is my sons 62" 46# the middle is my 62" 56# and the bottom is my sons 58" 41# thes are all excellent bows hope this helps Delin
Walk tall as the trees,live strong as the mountains,be gentle as the spring winds, keep the warmth of the summer sun in your heart and the Great Spirit will always be with you.

Online BUCKY

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 08:13:00 PM »
nice bows delin,thanks

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©