3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Cyber Stalking DropBomb  (Read 1527 times)

Offline pdk25

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Cyber Stalking DropBomb
« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2013, 10:51:00 PM »
Truly odd behavior.  Hopefully shedding light on the situation in this forum will help to convince those guys from doing anything rash.  I wonder how they justify these things to themselves, like when they were talking at Denton Hill?

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2013, 12:17:00 AM »
Patrick - you nailed it. Of course, that isn't the same thing as lying low until the heat is off.
You have to have a conscience to feel remorse.
This forum has given us time to put everything needed in place so nobody gets harmed.

Offline charles m

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #102 on: August 16, 2013, 06:36:00 AM »
Weren't they using TradGang to sell bows and not paying a sponsorship?  Just wanted to know cause that is another thing I heard.

Offline blueslfb

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2013, 07:30:00 AM »
Tony,
I have been following this thread and I have to say, it pains me that you and your family have to endure this. It never ceases to amaze me how grown men act. I have been in law enforcement for 15yrs and have investigated these types of incidents many times.

Everything I have read so far meets and excedes the criteria of stalking.  I strongly urge you to call your local police dpt and file a report. Let the police pay a visit to this guy and rattle his cage and let him know his behavior will not be tolerated.

I am not up to spead on Maryland laws but in Michigan this guy would already be prosecuted. If you are able, try to get a personal protection order or restraining order put in place. Most times if a protection order is in place, stalking behavior is taken more seriously and there are enhanched penalties involved.  Good luck and be safe!!

I love this site and I appreciate everything the moderators do to make this site what it is.

Offline Jeff Strubberg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #104 on: August 16, 2013, 09:21:00 AM »
Tony;

I have four game cams sitting on a shelf.  I can make do without 'em for a season if they bring peace to you and yours.  They are the older card driven cams, but you are welcome to them if they will help.
"Teach him horsemanship and archery, and teach him to despise all lies"          -Herodotus

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2013, 10:18:00 AM »
Thank You Jeff - I do need them, and I have four locations that will be perfect.
Please PM me.

Online trad_bowhunter1965

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2013, 10:33:00 AM »
Back in the day you could of just gave him a good old ass beating but now days I leave it up to the Police.
" I am driven by those thing that rouse my traditional sense of archery and Bowhunting" G Fred Asbell

Trad Gang Hall of Fame
Yellowstone Longbows
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Professional Bowhunters Society Associate Member
Retired 38 years DoD civilian.

Offline SKITCH

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2013, 12:34:00 PM »
Originally posted by BWD:
Kinda makes me wonder if the nutcase has a wife, and if so, is she aware of what he is doing? If she don't know...maybe she should.
Yep...he does. Looks like a very nice lady and a teenage son. You can find their pics online with just a little searching. I bet she doesn't know !    And it's NOT the big busted blonde near naked woman that he uses in his a avatars.  Oooops!!

Hope things are getting better Tony.  Still hoping he will grow up and realize how idiotic he has been and at least call you to applgize.
"A nation with little regard for it's past will do nothing in the future to be remembered" 
   Lincoln

Offline Brock

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2013, 01:28:00 PM »
I am of mindset that things of this nature should not be trialed in a public forum but kept private between parties and any legal/law representatives as seem necessary.

Then again it riles me when people have problems with anything (bows, cars, motorcycles, weapons, appliances, etc) and get on a forum to state their problems, their discontent, and never contacted the manufacturer/vendor for their input first....

Not saying this is the case but if you already have the evidence, the pictures, etc....why put it in the public forum?

I always figure you handle it in person or get the law involved.

My two cents.
Keep em sharp,

Ron Herman
Compton's Traditional Bowhunters
Backcountry Hunters & Anglers
PBS Assoc since 1988
NRA Life
USAF Retired (1984-2004)

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2013, 01:35:00 PM »
I have been trying to find a solution to this nightmare that does not result in harm to anybody.

Suddenly, like a bolt of lightning, the answer was clear.

It came from a conversation I had with Terry Green about how he dealt with threats of being beat up by a stranger on the internet he never met. Terry's internet enemy is the same guy who uses a rinky-dink website to send strangers to my door to terrify my wife.

Some of these other strangers love to lurk here and pretend to be TradGangers. They hate Terry Green, but they profit from his website. They have not been banned - but they are well known, and they "drop" in and out all the time. They are monitored closely, and they sometimes play their games on The Trad History/Collecting Forum. So far none of these "name droppers" has paid a photo recon tour of my house. Check them out if you are curious - they love to TTT old posts to stir the pot and ask questions to answers they already know and they already posted and answered word-for-word on their rinky-dink website. I chuckled at one I just spotted. Terry has been at this game for years, and a chuckle is as good as it gets.

Who cares about this stupid game? (Maybe Terry Green. This is his website, right?)

My real world problem is the two strangers that delight in bullying and terrorizing anybody they choose. Their stupid game, when it was lost forever, cost them money after they began abusing the goodwill of TradGang to cash out their chips. Losing their stupid game then cost my wife her sense of safety in her own front yard. I guess Rich Lopez and Jim Raine got even after all. Long after this post has faded, she will still be afraid. Hope the rest of the middle-aged "Droptine delinquents" dancing around the burning bows at their Denton Hill Camp Drunkenbozo bow burning ritual are happy with the results of this DropBomb.

Their game is over in my front yard. Terry Green and life in his neighborhood gave me the answer. Let me know if you agree.

Terry told me if a Jersey wannabe wiseguy like Rich Lopez drove to his small town in Georgia to carry out his threats, a small town Terry grew up in where everybody knows him ......

You get the point.

This is my solution and the reason I chose my close knit neighborhood to raise a family. My son, like Terry Green, grew up in our small neighborhood in Sykesville, where everybody knows him, and if a stranger came to our cul-de-sac this is what happens:

One of my neighbors is a police officer. My son and his friends have trick-or-treated at his house for years. Never needed to chat with him until yesterday. We discussed a lot of things - gun collecting as a hobby, gun safety/responsibility, and the difference between scouting deer and stalking people. So far, I did not have our officer officially report this, leave our neighborhood and continue this conversation in a nearby neighborhood. Another recon mission from Mr. Peeper would put my neighbor in uniform and on the job.

One of our other neighbors works for State Farm Insurance. State Farm Insurance is a great company and will protect my home and family from any vandalism if these strangers decide to go trick-or-treating at my home one dark night. If this happens, the State Farm Insurance company home office will be sent all of the information needed to investigate who did the damage and what instigated it, even if this happens next year. If my car is keyed, our mailbox smashed, or my wife and son are photographed by Mr. Peeper or his creepy friends, State Farm Insurance will be notified immediately. Because Mr. Peeper and friends have our license tag numbers, they better hope nobody keys our cars from this day onward.

Oh yeah - a simple two word message to Mr. Peeper.

Back Off.

One more of your photo recon tours will seal the deal. Who knows how long you have stalking us? Who knows what is recorded on your camera's memory card as trophies to share with other perverted friends? Your next mission will be recorded by our friendly neighborhood watch. You want your own wife and son terrified or humiliated like mine?  I don't. If you really insist that a police investigator should knock on your door - then by all means "Bring it," Mr. Peeper.

Back off.

Tell your creepy friends to back off.

You have made a lot of enemies before me, and they have sent me PMs demanding immediate action.
So far I have protected you by acting with restraint. Don't mistake my compassion for your wife or children as weakness.

Find another way to amuse yourself. If your feelings have been hurt - get over it.
Just be very careful on your website from now, and make sure none of your buddies stirs the pot.
Like a good neighbor, someone is watching you online right now.

Now the rest of the story. My wife's father is Greek, and her mother was born in England. Her father is a computer systems engineer for SPAWAR. He is a very protective Greek Orthodox father. No rinky-dink website wants him investigating anything involving internet terrorism or photo recon missions directed at his daughter and grandson. The best man at our wedding is a commercial artist. His brother is an ex-Secret Service agent with FBI buddies. We all went to high school together.

I used to free lance for the Baltimore Sun, Baltimore Magazine, and local papers. This would make a great story, and entertain thousands of readers. All kinds of issues could be brought up as the story unfolded - cyber stalking,State Farm Insurance Company,the need for concealed carry, gun safety and responsibilty,internet bullies, invasion of privacy - you get the point, Mr. Peeper?

This story is writing itself. Most of the people reading this wrote it. Only the continued silence and retreat of two strangers will end it. If my strange new visitors want this to continue to be written and eventually published in a newspaper or magazine - keep up the harassment.

Right now I want to end it here.

Back Off.

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2013, 03:18:00 PM »
Ron....maybe you should be posting that on their site.

That's where all the postings of pics and statements of  facts about their spoken words and actions actually started.           :readit:                  :readit:                  :readit:    

And please do not make assumptionary accusations of motives of the victims.  Or placing labels on them.
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline Brock

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2013, 03:37:00 PM »
Terry...dont get on me for stating a logical comment on not hashing things in public...which is not my style and not what these forums are intended.

I was making a point and not choosing sides...wow!

Not sure what you edited from my orignal comment but I have spoken with Tony and he did not have issue with anything I wrote.  That is why I dont get in this stuff...everyone is emotional and sure I would be too.

If I had read anything that boasted of things I read in this post I would have said the same thing...I just never read anything at this level...just the normal BS.

Have a good day....
Keep em sharp,

Ron Herman
Compton's Traditional Bowhunters
Backcountry Hunters & Anglers
PBS Assoc since 1988
NRA Life
USAF Retired (1984-2004)

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2013, 04:05:00 PM »
I hear ya Ron....just this is a case not of a trade squabble, but actual documented threats.

The threats against me I didn't pay any attention to, but I felt Tony being threatened was worth the membership knowing.  

I wasn't getting on ya...     :campfire:

Sorry if I read what you wrote wrong....my apologizes.
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2013, 04:07:00 PM »
Sorry folks, but there are no ifs and or buts what needs to be done. I had a very well known attorney read this thread. You must contact the local police, the state police and the federal authorities immediately. These guys are in a boat load of trouble and all you have to do is report them!! All this other banter is useless and does you and your family no good. Lots of laws come into play here and if you do not report these guys than I hate to say it but if something happens you will have nobody to blame but yourself!!! Take Care, I will comment no more! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Zradix

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2013, 04:10:00 PM »
above X2
If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting.~Aristotle

..there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.~ F.Bear

Offline Caughtandhobble

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2013, 05:34:00 PM »
Just guessing here but I would think alcohol or drugs are involved, nobody is that stupid all by there self.

In reality the people who talk/ type the most, are the ones that are nothing more than talk. I cannot dismiss a suggested threat to your family. In my opinion, if the authorities are not involved you have made your first serious mistake. I would think that a threat on the WWW is a federal offence, and I know stalking one's family is not lawful.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Best of luck to you and your family!!!

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2013, 05:47:00 PM »
decided to stay neutral...cause I don't know any involved on a personal level...but it is nice to hear both sides of the story .
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Offline Gator1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2013, 06:01:00 PM »
Maybe it is a good thing that the threats are posted here.

For some one to get that upset for being banned from a website is plain foolishness.

If I was a friend of the person who has made these threats I would encourage them to talk some sense into the guy.  I'm sure there lurking here.

What a simple solution call email whatever and apologize and GET a grip.

Thanks for your sponsorship Brandon.

"Demonize" documented threats    :knothead:

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2013, 06:02:00 PM »
Had a long talk with a nice gentleman in Frederick, Maryland. A real long talk.

Advised him that his friend would benefit if his hilarious website wasn't as hidden from the view of curious onlookers as the body of Osama Bin Laden.
Take a look at all the guys online at TradGang right now - then take a close look at all the guests lurking online. That's right, lurking is great.

Online.

Because of the common decency required to post here, everybody on Earth can "drop" in here, search, read, and "drop" back there. Even "dropouts" banned here are welcome to lurk. Hi Bill. Hi Rich. Hi Jim. Great to see ya!

Online.

Once any of our lurkers drop back into the Drop Zone, they find the windows closed and the curtains drawn tight. Leaving TradGang with knowledge to share online "there" is no problem, but these handful of guys gaping at my windows in Eldersburg, Maryland are terrified of online lurkers.

The Drop Zone is the Twilight Zone. What are they afraid of people seeing behind their curtains?

Why not open these windows and let in some light? Even then, nothing to fear. Online lurkers cannot gape at photoshopped pictures of the Drop Zone wives and children, only mine. Is that what they are afraid of? Or is there evidence of more than my family's humiliation online in the Drop Zone?

Think about it.

Not safe for work? Or not safe for the pair of Drop Zone delinquents if any of you see what is really going on there.

Online McDave

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2013, 06:06:00 PM »
Now what Jim has done was wrong, I’m certainly not going to deny that, but I highly doubt that he would actually harm you or your family (especially not your family). He was probably just screwing with you out of frustration for being banned on Trad Gang (which you were a big part of).
Tony,

I've stayed out of this until now, because I wasn't hearing both sides of the story, and I generally don't get involved in something until I at least hear from both sides.

But if this is the best the other side can come up with, I agree with most others that you should report this to the proper authorities.

"Probably" just screwing with you?

"Doubt" that he would actually harm you, and especially not your family?

If someone said these things to me, it would not make me sleep well at night.  Being that angry over being banned from TradGang is totally irrational.  TradGang is a private website, not a public service, and we have a privilege to post here, not a right.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Technology....the knack of arranging the world so that we don't have to experience it.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©