3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Cyber Stalking DropBomb  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Cyber Stalking DropBomb
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2013, 10:54:00 PM »
I bet if you put 40,000 Budhist monks (sorry Catholic priests, you not the best example   :rolleyes:   ) together at least 5,000 of them are gonnna have closets chock full of looney skeletons. Growing pains I guess.    :dunno:

Offline David Bartholomew

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2013, 11:06:00 PM »
Tony,

Sorry about what you are going thru, but maybe it's time for a little offense!  Not face to face but... from a distance!

Trail camera photos!?!?  Camcorder?  If possible, document (date/time) you see "him".  

Use your neighbor's homes to put them (cameras/videos) up... and get a different view of your cul-de-sac "guest".  Photos don't lie, and should support your information / complaint to the police, and then let the men in blue assist you!

Just my two cents, "Take the fight to them".

David
WTCS(SW/DV)  USN Retired

Offline achigan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2013, 11:13:00 PM »
X10 Get law enforcement involved. Don't ask advice, get a badge in their face. Restraining orders, no contact orders. Don't go vigilante, or allow a friend to. It's why we pay taxes. We're still a country of laws. It seems you and Terry already have enough evidence to get them in front of a judge, apology on not.
  To all Admin, Thanks for the crap y'all deal with to make this the best archery site on the net. Jim
...because bow hunting always involves the same essentials. One hunter. One arrow. One animal. -Don Thomas

Offline Angus

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2013, 11:17:00 PM »
Sorry you're having to endure this, Terry!  Out here, about half the populace carries at any given time.  The dorks' dilemma is to figure out which one's packing.  And our sheriff would be pretty supportive of someone who lit up a stalker with either a little red or green dot if the guy were stupid enough to report it.  I mean, what's he gonna say?  "I was just seeing if anyone was home".  Yeah, that'll go a long ways for sure!  Turn the little schmuck in and let him roast on the DA's spit.
Traditional Bowhunters of Washington

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2013, 11:21:00 PM »
You know, I never thought about using trail cams.

This guy has an agenda, and deleting and editing what he posted online does not erase the voices in his head.

I have already been promised that one gentleman will be better supervised at work after this, but what happens on moonless nights are anybody's guess.

We live in a neighborhood that never had prowlers until this week. This would be a great deterrent -the guy's word has no value.

Hey trail cam sponsors? Any ideas about this?

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2013, 12:30:00 AM »
As someone has already said... start documenting/get a history established.  And camera patterns/photos sure beats the "he said, she said".

Like you, I would give anyone the shirt off my back (when needed).  

Attack me? Okie Dokie... let's play!    BUT, mess with my family's safety..... sorry, all bets are off.
WTCS(SW/DV)  USN Retired

Offline buckeye_hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2013, 12:58:00 AM »
If you get a trail-cam, get one with Wifi that will send pictures directly to you through e-mail. That way if it is stolen, you still have what you need on your computer.

Offline Butternutz

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2013, 01:50:00 AM »
Sent you an email
Blackwidow PSA 60"46@28
Toelke Whip 60"44@28
Toelke Classic 58"41@28
Blackwidow PTF V 58"51@28
=})})}=LAWMAN=>

Offline Jakeemt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2013, 02:09:00 AM »
Wow man, I hope everything gets sorted out. I am not that familiar with the details of this situation but it sounds pretty bad. This is a great site and you mods do a great job.

Offline Fattony77

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2013, 03:06:00 AM »
Sent my thoughts, prayers & support on the other posting, but once again, all are with you. I haven't been a member long, but I love this website. I want to thank all who contribute in one way or another to make this such a great resource, and a true "cyber camp." I've felt at home here since I started coming around and it's because of everyone's efforts to keep it a place we'd all like to visit. I hope you nail the stalker's butt to the wall, and you and your family stay safe. God bless you all!

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2013, 04:13:00 AM »
"Roar" like a Lion and get the police involved and these fella's will run like a pack of cowardly "HYENA'S" ...
Not all of Maryland Men act like these two have from what I have read here and if some Traditional bowhunters here in Md. or elsewhere can call these fella's friends Well I am glad I ain't part of thier pack....
If anyone here knows of those two personally or however many are involved I would say "Man up" and face them and let them know they need to grow up....
"For evil to prevail is for Good men to do nothing"....

Online smokin joe

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2013, 06:01:00 AM »
There are bound to be nuts among 35,000 people, but these guys sound completely unhinged. Don't give the crazy jerks a chance to act out their violent thoughts. This is a case for law enforcement and, in the worst case scenario, self defense.
Keep your self and your family safe.
TGMM
Compton
PBS
Trad Gang Hall of Fame

Offline jean-vincent

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2013, 06:09:00 AM »
sad story , i know that kind of people , most of them just got big mouth but a few a "seriously deranged " : call the law .
i'm a bit far but i send you all my best wishs ..

once in england i meet a guys who reproached me to have sold some guns and so on , to the Falkland , just because i'm french , it ended up with him running after me,wanting to chop me off with a "machete " , some people are to dumb to think about what they saying or doing ...
take care ..
jack of all trades , master of none !!
 http://lames-de-jv.e-monsite.com/

Offline S. Brant Osborn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2013, 06:53:00 AM »
You can bet if he has  been talked to at work he is pissed. Turn him into the police.  Protect your family.
"I'm the proud son of a Vietnam Vet and proud to be Made in America!"

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2013, 07:47:00 AM »
All PMs have been answered.

I am very grateful to all the TradGang members who were not afraid to give public support to my family.

I respect and understand the men who had to protect their families by corresponding privately.

We slept soundly last night.

Cade - Thank Terry for turning on the crickets.

Offline Marc B.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2013, 07:56:00 AM »
Tony,
I can't offer anymore advice than has already been given I'll only say you and your family be safe!

Offline ermont

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2013, 08:09:00 AM »
I would hope you have gotten some response from Law Enforcement at whatever level you contacted them. I found out recently that I couldn't get anybody to take me seriously until I got an attorney involved. Pretty sad our country has sunk to that level. Good luck and be safe.

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2013, 08:20:00 AM »
Originally posted by David Bartholomew:
Tony,

Not face to face but... from a distance!

Trail camera photos!?!?  Camcorder?  If possible, document (date/time) you see "him".  

Use your neighbor's homes to put them (cameras/videos) up... and get a different view of your cul-de-sac "guest".  Photos don't lie, and should support your information / complaint to the police, and then let the men in blue assist you!

Good idea.....cept their gang has several aliases and area reading every word here.

BUT>>>>BUT.....if they know you are doing it....then THAT would be a deterrent.  I would even get the one's that FILM...so you can freeze frame them into stills.
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2013, 08:26:00 AM »
Originally posted by TonyW:

Cade - Thank Terry for turning on the crickets.
And you are also witty....pretty cool statement.....    :campfire:
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2013, 09:05:00 AM »
Your welcome!

For my family, I have separate security systems for the home, and out buidlings.  Everything overlaps!  

The exterior cameras are  weatherproof HD 720p. And, with a 1 TB of hard drive for each system... well, there is enough recording time.     :)    

Both my wife (my hunting partner) and I have concealed carry permits.  

No, it's not everything, but... it makes us feel safer.  And, like everyone, I pray we're never in a position where we feel we have to use our weapons.
WTCS(SW/DV)  USN Retired

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©