3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Cyber Stalking DropBomb  (Read 1524 times)

Offline Over&Under

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Cyber Stalking DropBomb
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2013, 09:09:00 AM »
Originally posted by buckeye_hunter:
If you get a trail-cam, get one with Wifi that will send pictures directly to you through e-mail. That way if it is stolen, you still have what you need on your computer.
:thumbsup:
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss"          :)
TGMM

Offline Archie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2013, 09:36:00 AM »
This whole thing is a bit unnerving.  I would be taking every precaution to make sure that safety and sanity prevails here.

But it is possible that this person has had his fun, and will find other things to occupy his time now, now that he has gotten you and a bunch of TradGangers riled.  

Don't render evil for evil, it's never right to do wrong to do right.  Just follow the law, report it (as you evidently have), and be decent (but firm) in all your dealings with this situation.  You know... "Walk softly, but carry a big stick."
Life is a whole lot easier when you just plow around the stump.

2006  64" Black Widow PMA
2009  66" Black Widow PLX
2023  56" Cascade Archery Whitetail Hawk
2023  52" Cascade Archery Golden Hawk Magnum

Offline awbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2013, 10:35:00 AM »
Originally posted by Archie:
 ........You know... "Walk softly, but carry a big stick."
I find that a 45 works better!  

Look, I am the last person that wants to harm another human, but this guy has crossed WAY OVER the line and Toney needs to protect himself.  At least that's my take.  No one will ever kill me without a gunfight...  PERIOD!!!!!!!
62" Super D, 47#s @ 25-1/2"
58" TS Mag, 53#s @ 26"
56" Bighorn, 46#s @ 26.5"

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2013, 10:54:00 AM »
Just like with other instances...with others that were banned a while back on the Trad History forum....email are coming in of other stories.  

There's a lot of cards that several TradGangers have that they aren't showing at the moment.  This is truly bizarre behavior....and this is not the only instance....from what I am hearing.
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline BDann

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2013, 10:57:00 AM »
Life's too short for this kind of crap!  I guess you just never know what you are dealing with..

Thanks to Terry, Rob and Mods for dealing with all this junk so we can enjoy a fantastic resource.

Offline Zradix

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2013, 11:17:00 AM »
sorry to hear about this BS.
Play it smart man.
Let the police know about it.
I'd bet they've heard his name a couple times before...
If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting.~Aristotle

..there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.~ F.Bear

Offline JMSmithy

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2013, 11:58:00 AM »
Wow!

I don't know any of you folks but, from an outsider looking in, Tony you have an issue.  

I have been dealing with a nut neighbor for a few years now.  My wife, sons and I honestly don't know what set this guy off but he's stalked, threatened, flipped over garbage cans etc etc for over a year now.  Every incident has it's own police report even though it seems like overkill but here's why:

I was told by my local (NJ municipality) PD that it is critical to get a report filed in each and every incidence like this IN THE EVENT it ever comes to s self defense issue. If the PD knows and has been made aware of a continuing situation, they can and will testify on behalf of the complainant should a self defense issue ever necessitate a court visit....

Really crappy stuff and its sad we have to think this way but when a kookoo bird forces your hand....   :dunno:
" If you don't stand for something, you stand for nothing " - Me
TGMM Family of the Bow
Life Member UBNJ, NRA, SCI, TU, NAHC, SCI Chapter No American Handgun  Hunter Chapter, RGS

Offline HighTecRedNeck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2013, 12:08:00 PM »
If it were me someone would be making an unscheduled trip to the ER, you don't mess with a mans wife or kids PERIOD.

We had a Home owners president who had her husband out taking pictures of the kids walking past their house, he ended up " Tripping " on the sidewalk.

Maybe I am just over zelous in protecting kids but I would rather face the 12 than see them carried by 6
You either do or you don't, there is no try

All The Way !

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2013, 12:27:00 PM »
Thirty three years ago I was an Emergency Department Tech at Baptist Medical Center in Oklahoma City. I did this partly because of events that occurred in Baltimore City Hall on April 13, 1976. A deranged man named Charles Anthony Hopkins killed Councilman Dominic Leone because he lost the health permit for his restaurant. I was at the wrong place at the wrong time because I was a  student working on a story about the youth curfew for a journalism course. After Dominic Leone was shot I was unable to do anything but hold his hand and try to take his pulse. I looked into his eyes as he passed.
I always felt guilty about not being able to save his life, and this is why I took the job in that Oklahoma City ER four years later. In the ER, I learned to deal with a lot of senseless death and violence. I know better than most the tragic results of loose talk and idle threats. I teach science in Baltimore City, home of both "Homicide" and "The Wire."
Trust me, I am being very careful about this matter.

For details check out the Baltimore Evening Sun of April 13, 1976. You may have to pay an archive fee. I believe you will find my first encounter with a madman on page 2 of Donald Kimelman's front page story.

Online DGW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2013, 01:09:00 PM »
Sorry that you and your family are being stalked by this person. You have been given alot of good advice from some great people and not much I can add other than will be thinking of you and your family.

Offline Bjorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2013, 01:28:00 PM »
Tony very sorry to hear this is going on. No idea we had such a slime bag amongst us. That is really disturbing behavior.

Offline Skates

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2013, 02:19:00 PM »
Originally posted by Bjorn:
 That is really disturbing behavior.
Yeah, and all the while laughing and yucking it up about it on a web page.

Offline Chromebuck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2013, 04:01:00 PM »
Wish Tony and family the best.  Appreciate all the mods do for this site, but can someone PM me the site that is causing all the drama so that I can really have proper insight on this situation?  

~CB
62" JD Berry Taipan 53@28
60" Super Shrew 2pc 53@28
58" Ed Scott Owl Bow 53@28

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2013, 04:45:00 PM »
You might want to contact Terry Green first.
Snapshots of original posts should be compared to deleted and edited version.
All original and edited revisions on that site should have been removed.
Please contact me or Terry Green ASAP if they have been posted again.

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2013, 04:53:00 PM »
My "snapshot" really is a snapshot.
From the vantage point of the survellance photographer you could look into my windows with the zoom lens of an inexpensive camera.
The original post I recorded ended with the promise of getting a better picture the next time he came by.
Since it was daylight during his first peep in my windows, the next time could be tonight if this is not dealt with.
My wife is understandably shaken, because none of us have ever met or spoken to the stalker.

Offline BWD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2013, 05:02:00 PM »
Kinda makes me wonder if the nutcase has a wife, and if so, is she aware of what he is doing? If she don't know...maybe she should.
"If I had tried a little harder and practiced a little more, by now I could have been average"...Me

Offline solobowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2013, 05:29:00 PM »
Man, I hate to hear this stuff.  I love this site.  I wish you all the best!
USMC 1986-1990

Offline dan d

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2013, 05:39:00 PM »
Ok, I have been following this post the last few days. The guys with the lose screws were at Denton hill ? They were at one time trade gang members ?  They are active in the traditional archery community ?

I don't see how they could show their faces at another trad event ? I can only relate from Comptons events & other smaller events but I just don't think they would feel welcome there ? I hope that's the case anyways ? I wouldn't want to be camping at Comptons or shooting at the 3D event with characters like this roaming around ?

Edit: I forgot to add a big Thank You to Terry & his team of moderators for keeping this a class act place & keeping the riff raff out. I was a moderator on a bike forum & got sick of it after a year of babysitting, a Moderators job is not done for fun, it is done for a love of the hobby.
Compton member & Michigan Traditional Bowhunter member.

Offline dingas

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2013, 06:49:00 PM »
Wow. I never realised this kind of stuff goes on for the moderators and administrators.... this is crazy!

I cant add any advice that hadnt already been said but I too want to thank you guys for all you do here!

Stay safe Tony and keep us updated. I will be praying for you and yours.

Offline hvyhitter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2013, 07:59:00 PM »
Call the local cops and report it to get the Maryland legal paper trail started and they usually dont mind doing extra patrols if needed. Having lived in Bmore over 10 yrs Ive helped three different friends with a stalker. It can take weeks and several court days to get a protection order peminently in place.......Save everything to show the judge.  Best of luck and stay safe............John
Bowhunting is "KILL and EAT" not "Catch and Release".....Semper Fi!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©