3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: A GINORMOUS thank you to Trad Gang  (Read 352 times)

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
A GINORMOUS thank you to Trad Gang
« on: August 21, 2013, 03:35:00 PM »
Just wanted to take a moment to thank Trad Gang and it's members for the support over the last year. The 2013 bear season was a great success and I had booked out for 2014 before I could even get home from bear camp. I started a Trad Gang member waiting list in the event that I could secure more tags and luckily I did. Most of those are now gone but I may have one or two spots left. I look forward to these hunt more than you know.

We have begun to book for bear in 2015 and while I know it is a long way off, I hope you guys will give us a look as I would love to fill the entire season with Trad Gang members only.

We are also looking to fill one or two spots on our 2014 Namibia hunt. Right now we have three members going and I am so looking forward to that. It is a fantastic trad bowhunting location and a crazy good value. Africa is so much more affordable than most folks realize.

Our Georgia hunts book many months in advance so let me know if we can help you there for gator, turkey, hogs or deer.

Anyway, a very sincere thank you to all of you that supported us in 2013 and thanks to my favorite bowhunting site on the planet!

Jerry
Russell Outdoor Guides (.com)
A very proud Trad Gang sponsor.

Offline bucksakemmer

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: A GINORMOUS thank you to Trad Gang
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 03:57:00 PM »
I was with Jerry this year on his Namibia hunt, a great time, a great place and I would highly recommend this trip if you have ever thought about or wanted to do and Africa hunt. I will be going again with Jerry in 2014

Offline Squirrelman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 04:29:00 PM »
I went on the 2013 black bear hunt with Jerry, and I booked my spot on the 2014 hunt before I even made it back home.  The setting was beautiful, the people at camp were a blast to hang out with, and the experience of being on the ground and in a tree only ten or fifteen feet from wild black bears was unforgettable.  The hours spent watching at least a dozen bears up close over the course of the week left me with memories I have enjoyed often since returning, and the things I learned about hunting these animals has given me an entirely new perspective on trad hunting overall. Thank you Jerry for an experience that was worth every penny, and for all the hard work you put into making the food, the lodging, and the hunting so memorable during Bear Camp 2013.  Can't wait for the next adventure

Offline wapiti792

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 04:48:00 PM »
Well looks like I am one of those lucky guys that jumped on a spot from here for this spring! I am so glad I did! I have been fortunate to hunt in Manitoba with Ryan Delago two different times and happy for him that he is now booking through 2016! However, now being a full blown bear hunting nutcase, I needed a spot real bad. Jerry came through for me!

I am looking forward to hunting with two of my good friends and meeting some other guys as well. From the looks of the camp, the quality of the bears, and the energy that Jerry and his guys have approached this whole trad bow bear hunting thing, I know it is going to be a success.

I would love to know that Jerry's operation is filled with Tradgangers from next year on. The folks here are the best    :campfire:
Mike Davenport

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 08:18:00 PM »
:bigsmyl:     :bigsmyl:    :bigsmyl:
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 09:10:00 PM »
Happy for you. Nothing but stellar reports so far. Another point of interest on my hunting map of the future.

Offline Gatekeeper

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 11:07:00 PM »
Nice site! it looks like you offer some exciting adventures.
TGMM Family of the Bow   A member since 6/5/09

“I can tell by your hat that you’re not from around here.”

Casher from Brookshires Food Store in Albany, Texas during 2009 Pig Gig

Online glenbo

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 11:30:00 AM »
It was a pleasure to hunt with you and Luke. I hope to return. Glen

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2013, 02:25:00 PM »
The pleasure was ours for sure Glen. I hope you do make it back. You and I need a rematch with that long bow gobbler...

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©