3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: 2013 Hoyt Dorado  (Read 123 times)

Offline Deeter

• Trad Bowhunter
2013 Hoyt Dorado
« on: August 27, 2013, 07:44:00 AM »
Well guys after all the post and question  I have asked about the hoyt dorado I just ordered a new 2013 dorado.  It has a black riser with realtree camo limbs. Went with the 50# draw and I also went with the hoyt buffalo 2 piece quiver.  It should be at home sittin in a box on the table waitin for me to get home from my deployment in a few weeks.  Cant wait to put it together and play that sweet string music!   :thumbsup:   Also I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who gave me your input and advice on this bow.  Thanks!
Ben

1966 Bear Kodiak
2011 Bear KMag
2012 Bear Super Kodiak
“When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that the hunter is 20 feet closer to God.”
― Fred Bear

Online David Mitchell

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: 2013 Hoyt Dorado
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 11:15:00 AM »
Stay safe out there and enjoy that bow when you get back.  Thanks for you service.   :clapper:
The years accumulate on old friendships like tree rings, during which time a kind of unspoken care and loyalty accrue between men.

Offline Roadkill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 02:24:00 PM »
Put one together in the shop for a custonmer.  The shop owner would not let me test drive it!
It is exactly what you ordered-I may draw one from stock and test drive it... Shoot it well and often.

I did my share of deployments and it was nice to have a toy awiting my return.  thx, Bro
Cast a long shadow-you may provide shade to someone who needs it.  Semper Fi

Offline nineworlds9

• Trad Bowhunter
  • Northman
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 09:18:00 PM »
Congrats, be safe, the Dorado is a great shooting bow.
52" Texas Recurve
58" Two Tracks Ogemaw
60" Toelke Chinook
62" Tall Tines Stickflinger
64" Big Jim Mountain Monarch
64" Poison Dart LB
66" Wes Wallace Royal

Horse Creek TAC, GA
TBOF

Offline CoachBGriff

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 09:56:00 PM »
Stay safe! You should enjoy your boy when you get home.  I just bought one about a month ago, and I love it!  Consider ordering some noise dampening materials so they are waiting for you too... just a suggestion.
For we did not follow cleverly contrived myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ; instead, we were eyewitnesses of His majesty.
2 Peter 1:16

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©