3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Ron LaClair's Longhunter shirt  (Read 5670 times)

Offline pete p

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Ron LaClair's Longhunter shirt
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2007, 10:19:00 PM »
Ron, sheep going extinct? how do they run out of the wool that you use in the gray shirt?

Offline Curtiss Cardinal

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2007, 12:39:00 AM »
Ron, Will you bring a grey XXL to Kalamazoo? If it fits I'll buy it and a hood on the spot. I may buy a brown too. More likely to do so if you have it there. It hasn't been too cold here in SW Indiana this year. Only one day in the teens. Heck we got our first snow that stuck yesterday and it was less than 2 inches I think. Well See you in K-Zoo regardless. God Bless and Safe Traveling
It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare. ~Mark Twain
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline Ron LaClair

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2007, 12:09:00 PM »
Sorry Curtis, we're now out of gray wool until we can get more.  http://www.shrewbows.com/wool_shirts/
We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Life is like a wet sponge, you gotta squeeze it until you get every drop it has to offer

Offline OH at work

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2007, 03:51:00 PM »
I knew I should have called this past weekend.  As always, a day late and a dollar short   :knothead:  

Joe

Offline highnoonhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2007, 12:12:00 AM »
I have one of Rons heavy gray wool shirts. I've used it two seasons, and love it. Although, I have grown a little, and I shrunk the shirt a little trying to wash out someone elses CIGARETTE SMOKE, so I can't wear many layers beneath it now.
I'm still wanting to get another, so I hope you get some more material Ron.

Next time I'll buy one a size larger than I really need. So you may want to keep "size" in mind, when you order.

hnh
Member: Christian Bowhunters of America
Physically Challenged Bowhunters of America
International Internet Leathercrafters' Guild, Inc.
-
Holmes Mongoose reverse handle longbow. 63" 63@28
Longriver Longbow: 69" 69@28
Kolometz Kustom Longbow 66" 76@28

Offline OH at work

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2007, 11:14:00 AM »
Ron,  any idea when you'll get some more of the gray material in?

Joe

Offline Ron LaClair

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2007, 12:57:00 PM »
I should know something in a week or so.
We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Life is like a wet sponge, you gotta squeeze it until you get every drop it has to offer

Offline OH at work

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2007, 01:37:00 PM »
Thanks Ron  :clapper:  

Joe

Offline Curtiss Cardinal

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2007, 01:43:00 PM »
OK Ron if you bring a brown 2XL to K-Zoo and it fits I'll buy it and a hood on the spot and place an order for a grey when they become available again.
It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare. ~Mark Twain
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline Biggie Hoffman

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2007, 02:08:00 PM »
I just wish he made them in men's sizes.......
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Offline Ray Lyon

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2007, 02:23:00 PM »
Biggie,

I would think it would work perfect for you. Drop your trousers, hoist up the shirt to keep it out of the water and wade in (bring a couple of big(gie) safety pins).   :D
Tradgang Charter Member #35

Offline McGeeM

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2007, 02:36:00 PM »
I got mine last year. I love it, I wear it when ever the temperature drops. I am planning on buying the brown one as well.

This past weekend my friends and I did a deer drive. and a small buck walked by around 15 yards away. There was nothing between us, but air and he didn't see me until I moved to get a shot at the doe coming up behind him.(I already shot a buck).

Offline Ron LaClair

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2007, 02:53:00 PM »
I just wish he made them in men's sizes.......  
Biggie, no big mens sizes in gray but we can make you a XXXXLg. Ladys (extra wide across the hips and butt) in pink wool...that is if you don't mind a floral border.    :biglaugh:

Offline Joe Subler

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2007, 06:19:00 PM »
Based on that avatar of Biggie I think you should make him ANYTHING that will cover the butt   :pray:    :biglaugh:  

Joe
62" Mohawk  53#@27"

Offline Bpaul

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2007, 01:24:00 AM »
Biggie, no big mens sizes in gray but we can make you a XXXXLg. Ladys (extra wide across the hips and butt) in pink wool...that is if you don't mind a floral border.  
:eek:
Except during the nine months before he draws his first breath, no man manages his affairs as well as a tree does.  
          -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Biggie Hoffman

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2007, 09:13:00 AM »
Hey...floral is a camoflauge!
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Offline AnointedArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2007, 11:02:00 AM »
I also got one for Christmas and I love it. We went bunny hunting last week and it was 19 degrees out and with just a thermal shirt, turtle neck shirt and asweat shirt under my Grey wooly I was cozy.  Oh yea I did have pants on too  :D
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Offline Ron LaClair

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2007, 12:07:00 PM »
Hey...floral is a camoflauge!  
:bigsmyl: ....   :clapper:

Online Roy from Pa

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2007, 07:58:00 PM »
Hey 3under, what size shirt did you buy? I'm about your size and Ron only has small size gray shirts left. Thanks Roy

Offline Curtiss Cardinal

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2007, 09:15:00 PM »
By the way Biggie 2XL (to excel)is not just a man's size it is a mission statement. ;-D
TGMM Family of The Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©