3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: The time is near........  (Read 405 times)

Offline ChuckC

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: The time is near........
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2013, 08:03:00 AM »
Bernie, WatchOut, I Think You May Be A Week Early There.
ChuckC

Offline Frank V

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2013, 11:00:00 AM »
This Saturday!!!!!!!!   :bigsmyl:
U.S.A. "Ride For The Brand Or Leave."

Offline jeremy middleton

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2013, 12:13:00 PM »
Hey Ron, I'm sorta new to TG(been registered for awhile, just haven't posted)-guess I'm shy! I live about an hour from Shelby Co. in Kirksville Mo. I'm probably halfway between where you're hunting and Kenny M's. I have a friend who is an outfitter in Shelby. Curious about your hunt and if I can be of service let me know. Lvg tomorrow for Colorado until 9/16 or so, but hitting the Missouri woods after that.  Ps: dig the Suzuki quote-right up my philosophical alley.

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2013, 01:08:00 PM »
Thanks Jeremy.......
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2013, 01:09:00 PM »
Thanks Jeremy.......
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline jeremy middleton

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2013, 02:01:00 PM »
Ron, not to be nosey, but are u hunting with an outfitter, diy, public or private land? not looking to horn-in, just curious how u ended up in this neck-o-the woods. Have u hunted here before? Btw: I have alot of experience in dragging other people's deer! Feel like I owe all tradganger's as I've been lurking 'n' learning for some time. I'm a junkie for hunting stories...hope to have a good one to share when I get back from CO...sorry if I'm hijacking-I'm new at this social media stuff.

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2013, 06:29:00 PM »
Jeremy, Ron has a friend who has a bunch of land. I forget how much exactly but he is headed out with a few other guys who will bee staying at this guys house and hunting his un-hunted land.  Its a pretty sweet deal if you ask me.  

they will be for the most part having to figure the property out and hunt it.  Hopefully he is able to look at an Arial image and narrow down some promising areas.

If I could swing it, I would have loved to join these guys.  

as luck would have it, I will be at Kenny M.'s during the last week of October.
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline Deeter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2013, 06:47:00 PM »
I will be home on sept 22nd from my deployment.  Indiana deer season starts oct 1st.  I can not wait to get home for that specail time of year when there is just that magical feeling, and smell in the air.  I love the fall.  What is there not to love.  God's beauty show, its harvest time, hunting season and college football starts!  I love the fall.
Ben

1966 Bear Kodiak
2011 Bear KMag
2012 Bear Super Kodiak
“When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that the hunter is 20 feet closer to God.”
― Fred Bear

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©