3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: 7 Lakes Light Night Affordable Longbow - Pics of my father added  (Read 603 times)

Online Hermon

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: 7 Lakes Light Night Affordable Longbow - Pics of my father added
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2013, 08:32:00 AM »
Just like riding a bike!  Hope the two of you have a lot of fun shooting together!

Offline NOMAD88

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2013, 08:55:00 AM »
:thumbsup:

Offline Marc B.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2013, 08:55:00 AM »
Bud this is awesome. Your dad did a great job of raising you     :clapper:

Offline Traxx

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2013, 01:42:00 PM »
Does 7 lakes make the light night at this length standard,or is this a special order?
Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye. Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark.

Offline Traxx

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2013, 01:43:00 PM »
Does 7 lakes make the light night at this length standard,or is this a special order?
Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye. Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark.

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2013, 01:51:00 PM »
Mike is a great bowyer with the customer at the top of the list. Talk with him. He'll work something you want into what he offers.

As for the Light Night, I knew Mike made them, and asked if he'd make one in Hill style for my father, as my father needed a lighter bow and not a full blown custom. He'll shoot it occasionally. Mike never hesitated. I asked him to make it in the same dimensions as my bow he had made me a few months before, only in 30# and with the less expensive materials as comes with the Light Night. He never hesitated.

I paid him a deposit in early Aug and less than 4 weeks later I picked the bow up for Dad and he loves it. I am a 7 Lakes/Mike Ballenger fan. You couldn't ask for a better custom bow experience. I know alot of bowyers out there are wonderful and I have tried very few, but if they all are like Mike, they have loyal customers as he does in me. I just lucked up and gave him a try. Mike did all the rest.

Sorry for the ramble. But I am one pleased customer twice over.

Thanks again Mike.

Bud
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline magnus

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2013, 02:59:00 PM »
That is just too awesome Bud!!! I miss shooting with my dad. He was the one who taught me. Enjoy the time and do it as much as you can!! It doesn't last forever. Thanks for bringing up some of my fondest memories.
Keeping the Faith!
Matt
TGMM Family of the bow
 Turkey Flite Traditional  
[email protected]

Offline Green

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2013, 09:18:00 PM »
That's the magic of our lives right there.  To be able to make a round about connection with their own youth is so very special.  

Hope your Dad heals up fast so that he can enjoy that bow and those snazzy arrows more each day.
ASL's, Selfbows, and Wood Arra's
Just because you are passionate about something, doesn't mean you don't suck at it.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©